• Not a hater, but he a sneak disser and coward

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Nope, everybody is lying and Jay is good peoples

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No they wouldn’t. It’s in New Orlenas. Wayne makes sense. Nobody would hate. It’s in LA next
Jay should just quit if it's as simple as whoever has a twitter petition for any big artist from the host city :why:

Cause apparently some airheads invented that rule last week, and if you don't do like those 2500 people say (of the 150-200 million that watch the show) then you are hating on said artist. I guess the rule says the artists has to be rappers too. :unimpressed:

Maybe they should go with the biggest artist in that said state instead? Like Tim McGraw can bring out Wayne!

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Who said the NFL halftime show was about giving 100s of millions great entertainment? It's about pleasing BBL queen, flabby rappers and some anonymous stans on the internet :why:

They shouldn't be analyzing previous shows, they shouldn't be looking at aesthetic presentation, mental state, criminal records, recent controversial events, being a pawn for Trump after committing crimes, drugs, and stuff like that. It's not a family show :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its not that tho its that Wayne has been, very loudly and openly, campaigning for the spot for like 2 years now

Jay snubbed him, probably as a slight to Drake and Birdman more than a personal thing with Wayne but Weezy and Hov have had their back and forths, ups and downs

I’m sure Wayne also wanted to stay out of jail from owing the IRS FOURTEEN MILLION DOLLARS.

One wish was granted. One wasn’t. Thems the breaks.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the LA comparison. That's so completely different, and if you're trying to compare Lil Wayne to fukking Dr. Dre and Snoop-- who is probably the most universally known rapper in the world, ya are fukking crazy.

Realistically, that dude was never going to get the fukking spot. Drake would've been the one. shyt, and it's not like Kendrick wouldn't bring him out either. That's one of his favorite rappers.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same Wayne they all up in arms for said all this goofy c00nerific shyt. Uncle Ruckus would be proud :mjlol:

"Black Lives Matter? MY LIFE MATTER!" . Might be one of the all time ignant lines in history. :mjlol:

Pullin out the red rag :mjlol:

I know we gotta pretend this didn't happen tho

I'm connected to this red rag. :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took Kanye abstract weirdo themes for BP3, WTT and Magna Carter and then threw him in the slums when he no longer needed him. Ye called him his big brother and everything

Jay Z has bitten artists, but this is a rewrite. For one, WTT was a joint album with Kanye. Don't see how he took something from Kanye for a joint album he was a part of. BP3 wasn't really some abstract weirdo themed album. It was a typical Jay album with mostly Kanye production. There were no abstract or weirdo themes on that album. Same goes for Magna Carta except there is no Ye on that album.

While we're at it Kanye is one of the biggest wave riders in Hip Hop. Bigger than Jay Z.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't Jay being a hater. This is basically them crowning Kendrick for taking down Drake. That's the industry.