• Nope, everybody is lying and Jay is good peoples

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
yeah, jay is definitely hating because he didnt pick a drugged up washed rapper over the current hottest rapper out now to do the superbowl. the same drugged up rapper that he bailed out on back taxes (something none of these clowns like cam or nicki did that are rambling now)

1 star.

Breh didn't jay just get the job?

It would be beyond bad business to pick Wayne.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
all over my facebook timeline mfers are crying over a goddamn superbowl half time show. The same mfers that were talking about boycotting the NFL just 4 years ago, are now crying about a goddamn half time show. Am I in the fukking twilight zone?

I hate on jay all the time.....

ironically I bump his music all the time :dead:

but the only people crying are people who HAVE HAD BEEF with jay

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As much as yall hate Jay, yall give him too much credit and power. But I digress

Lil Wayne head lining a Super Bowl? The guy with 3 dreads on his head? The guy leaning on lean so much he can’t remember his lyrics? The guy who said this: Beat the p*ssy up like Emmett Till?

Shut the fukk up and enjoy Kendrick’s performance please

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
GMlZZpLWgAE7ZAf.jpg

Ohhh shyt a podcast and a jacket put the battery in cam's back :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
As much as yall hate Jay, yall give him too much credit and power. But I digress

Lil Wayne head lining a Super Bowl? The guy with 3 dreads on his head? The guy leaning on lean so much he can’t remember his lyrics? The guy who said this: Beat the p*ssy up like Emmett Till?

Jay z literally helps pick the entertainment and said show tho :dahell:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I hate on jay all the time.....

ironically I bump his music all the time :dead:

but the only people crying are people who HAVE HAD BEEF with jay

Damn you just like me for real lmao Ill make this whole thread to rile up the 50 year old Jigga stans, whole time Ima go back to some American Gangster when its time to roll up :manny:

Ppl take The Booth too serious, Jay is unlikeable as a mufukka but hes an official GOAT

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
hater? Jay paid all of wayne taxes when he was in trouble :comeon:

Wayne is just not good enough, not relevant enough, and a fukking trash performer.
Acting like he was gonna pick Wayne over the most relevant rapper in today's hip hop, and the one that still holds the record for best selling rap tour ever as a solo rapper...

I did NOT know this. if this is true, :birdman: and nicki need to STFU :camby:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Damn you just like me for real lmao Ill make this whole thread to rile up the 50 year old Jigga stans, whole time Ima go back to some American Gangster when its time to roll up :manny:

Ppl take The Booth too serious, Jay is unlikeable as a mufukka but hes an official GOAT

Tried to rep but the coli hating :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
to me this is a non-story. lil wayne ain't even saying shyt about this. it's wack ass :birdman: and nicki, and who gives a fukk about what either of those two think right now :yeshrug:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Lmaoooo yall really blaming Jay.

Wayne and him are cool and Jay is his goat.

Super Bowl been in New Orleans before but now it’s Jay fault Wayne not performing 😂

Its not that tho its that Wayne has been, very loudly and openly, campaigning for the spot for like 2 years now

Jay snubbed him, probably as a slight to Drake and Birdman more than a personal thing with Wayne but Weezy and Hov have had their back and forths, ups and downs

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
to me this is a non-story. lil wayne ain't even saying shyt about this. it's wack ass :birdman: and nicki, and who gives a fukk about what either of those two think right now :yeshrug:

Jay paid his bills.

He better keep his mouth shut.

where were all of Waynes partners when he was down n out?

Imagine your favorite rapper paying all your debts tho; life a trip.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all over my facebook timeline mfers are crying over a goddamn superbowl half time show. The same mfers that were talking about boycotting the NFL just 4 years ago, are now crying about a goddamn half time show. Am I in the fukking twilight zone?

yes people always mad at one thing then move on to the next

:mjlol: :mjlol:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why are people making a big deal about Wayne not performing at the SB? If it were in any other city would you be clamoring for him to perform? He was just at Essence, nikkas don't owe you anything. Punch tweeted at Mack Maine,Wayne should take the call and come out and get his flowers during the performance.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Hes been in charge of the half time show since the Kaepernick protests :dahell: Roc Nation literally picks and chooses the artists. He tried to block 50 til Em let his nuts hang and said Nah

Plus Kendrick had a whole solo moment during that performance just 2 years ago. And now he gets his own set?

Dont get me wrong I fw Dot but that timing kinda funny lol