• Total voters

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay paid his bills.

He better keep his mouth shut.

where were all of Waynes partners when he was down n out?

Imagine your favorite rapper paying all your debts tho; life a trip.

Ross was probably the only one who checked on Wayne…

When Wayne went to jail over those guns, Ross found it distasteful that Birdman didn’t come to him

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
It's a lot of nikkas showing exactly what kind of victim mindset they have. Don't no man owe another man shyt!

And that's just some hold your own nuts shyt. But add that to the fact that Jay has literally put his money where his mouth is concerning Wayne, this some next level hating.

All Jay do is literally mind his business

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jay wasn’t thinking about Wayne, Birdman, Nicki or Drake when he and his panel decided on Kendrick.

They were thinking about what makes the best BUSINESS decision.

Kendrick is the best business decision for a myriad of reasons that anyone with common sense could have pieced together in less time than it made to write out this silly thread.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Its not that tho its that Wayne has been, very loudly and openly, campaigning for the spot for like 2 years now

Jay snubbed him, probably as a slight to Drake and Birdman more than a personal thing with Wayne but Weezy and Hov have had their back and forths, ups and downs

It’s nice to want things. Hov wasn’t obligated to pick Wayne tho I would like to see Wayne perform, personally, and still hope Kendrick brings him out.

Competitive rap is not having “ups and downs” at least not compared to Drake fukking Wayne’s chick and bird man fukking Wayne out of money.

Hov wanted to sign Wayne before bird man gave him YMCMB and has helped Wayne out since then.

Yall really dragging this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Does wayne even care about this to begin with? :what:

All this crying when wayne hasn't released anything this year nor does he have the biggest rap song of the year so far...and plus, where was the outrage in 2013 when beyonce and co did the superbowl and wayne didn't? When he was more popping then than he is now.
Wayne literally said he wants to do it and was preparing and hoping for a call.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
People love to have something to complain about
just like every time Tyler Perry drops a movie, these mfers will sit thru a 2 hour movie, knowing they don't like it, just to get online and complain about it. I personally don't like Tyler Perry films and I don't even attempt to watch a trailer from them when they drop. Dude doesn't bother me at all and I"m 100% happy for his success. Just because I don't like your product doesn't mean I don't want to see you succeed. . He makes movies for the demographic that put him in a position of power and that's totally ok. How fukking stupid would I be to look at every film from a film maker that I don't like their movies, just to get online and complain about something I knew I'd hate anyway? People are happy with being unhappy and miserable.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
And add that if Jay instead chose Wayne, hating ass Nicki, and Drake. (Obviously can’t be Wayne alone, not even Eminem got to do it alone). Then the black culture would say that he’s hating on Kendrick, Cardi, whoever the fukk. To not have a bunch of bums hating on him, he’d have to choose like Lionel Richie or something like that. Rolling Stones, Adele.

:snoop:
No they wouldn’t. It’s in New Orlenas. Wayne makes sense. Nobody would hate. It’s in LA next