• Start date
A

A Friend of The People

I had to update the first post for legal reasons :youngsabo:

Will finish in a bit. I'll edit the story into this post

concise

Veteran
Daps
Where yall from? nikkas acting like wild shyt wasnt going on until they got to college

Aint nothing happening at my university that wasnt already going on in High School

And them girls were sober

Yep. I remember a few dudes getting punished for showing up late to practice in HS due to having too much fun out there.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yes bruh. I can honestly say that this is definitley how it goes down. I can personally attest to the type of story the OP is talkin about. I played D1 college football. And at 2 of my recruiting trips I got puzzy. So I got introduced to this type of shhyt even before I went to college. My recruiting trip hosts (football players) set up the byytches for me to smash. :ahh:

Fast forward to when I actually started college and football, the football team literally had groupies and runners that would be at every party, come to all our games, practices , dorms etc. Ready for action and down for whatever. Me &my nikkaz used to go hard on these byytches (regular student byytches,cheerleaders and the dancer chix)we would run trains, use the byytches credit cards, drive their whips (that ther parents bought 4 them) make them hoes buy us food,clothes, drank and whatever else we wanted. And each year a new group of freshman sluts would come thru and we would do the same thing to them!:manny:

And if u were on thefootball team and u were a starter and if u balled out in the games, these byytches would be even more on your nuts. We would make these hoes have dikk suckin contests and everything.and I know for a fact that this type of shhytt went on at other college because all my nyygaz who played football at other D1 schools told me the same type of stories .I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything:noah::noah:

I have college slut stories for days.....:ooh:

:takedat: (nsfw)

HE+GOT+GAME.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I had a bytch who everytime i did her online class hw would fukk me
Didnt play fb in college but i know its sluts on every campus. We were playing (ima fball coach ) in the state championship on alabamas campus and our players and coaches were gettin it in. Probably why we lost :to:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
no matter if this story is fake or real....you telling me you ate a bytch p*ssy and ass after another dude just got threw fuccing :wtf: