The OP been got banned

So if you still wanna wait, have one of these

images

:ld:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Damn b why y'all ban that nikka?

:whoa:It wasn't me, I'm just a regular dude ouchea having fun like everybody else

As for the reason why he got banned, cause that nikka goes extra hard in the paint with his penchant for exposing posters on this site:whew:

3hunna percent fukkery and comedy rolled all into one:myman:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I was only 16 at the time so I was in total awe. These dudes were smoking weed running trains, just living a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams at the time. One day I randomly woke up on the couch to some Mexican chick undoing my pants....I was like WTF then I noticed the star DE (6'4 250 monster nikka *pause* who later got drafted first round NFL) pounding her from the back as she was bent over playing with my balls

tumblr_mbozpmQCLf1rifjkso1_400.jpg

:gladbron:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
At the school I went to, they called these hoes the "Flavor girls". They would be more upset about losing a football game then the nikkaz on the team lol. We'd be at the House Party after getting our asses whooped and the players would be wilding, drinking and shyt. The Flavor girls would be in the corner :sadbron: and talking about that last possession of the game. An hour or two later they would be sucking dikk, eating p*ssy and getting fukked.

i would be quite interested in hearing more stories like this :dog:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So OP is O RLY and O RLY is someone who goes hard in the paint with exposures on this site?