Daps
legal issues
That means they've probably already seen this thread :ninja2:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know a nikka who wifed this stripper after we had her come to the crib and stick beer bottles in her p*ssy and taped it. What's worse is he stopped coming around after that. Talk about :cape: and :snoop: @ the same time.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:guilty::guilty:
I know a nikka who wifed this stripper after we had her come to the crib and stick beer bottles in her p*ssy and taped it. What's worse is he stopped coming around after that. Talk about :cape: and :snoop: @ the same time.

I got a homie that bachelor party involved 3 ratchets. Somewhere along the line, his pants were off (n/h) and the other 2 had titties in his face and jerked him off until the 3rd stripper sat on it and rode him. Raw. :ufdup:

The room fell silent. Some of us went to the kitchen in disbelief....the rest of the drunks continued to watch. The bachelor rejoins us in the kitchen and we never mentioned it again..ever seena room look like this?::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:

Daps
I'm kinda surprised the wolves let OP get away with green bars after this.. Ah well, it is what it is :yeshrug: I'm sure he has his reasons.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:guilty::guilty:

I got a homie that bachelor party involved 3 ratchets. Somewhere along the line, his pants were off (n/h) and the other 2 had titties in his face and jerked him off until the 3rd stripper sat on it and rode him. Raw. :ufdup:

The room fell silent. Some of us went to the kitchen in disbelief....the rest of the drunks continued to watch. The bachelor rejoins us in the kitchen and we never mentioned it again..ever seena room look like this?::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:

:snoop: at that. as long as dude didn't knock her up or get burned, then you can say he through his dikk on the crap table of life and rolled a 7 or 11.

A

A Friend of The People

Okay I contacted cuzzo again and I officially have permission to finish. :youngsabo:

I'll conclude today when I'm not on my phone

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:leon: I believe you. College is the craziest years in many people's lives.... it also molds them for their own future. I realized how crazy it was when I moved in dorms. Everybody wanna fukk :birdman:. Maybe cuz the little town I chose to go to school at was in the middle of nowhere. All people did was smoke, n pop pills, bunch of white weird ass southern people. The whole city was whack to be honest. The school had a decent amount of black people. :lolbron: I knew most of the black people in the school lol. There's drama, sex, n education. :laff: It confused the fukk out of me. :huhldup: Nah, I'm good, I'd rather commute to school back to my city.