Is it wrong to handcuff a girl after you and your boys ran a train

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

YBE

Banned
Daps
I remember I was at the University of Wisconsin with my older cousin who played football there. These nikkas ran the campus. They had a group of 10 girls they called "The runners" not for their track and field abilities either. They would call like 3 or 4 of them over at a time and Hulk smash these skeezers, on the regular

I was only 16 at the time so I was in total awe. These dudes were smoking weed running trains, just living a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams at the time. One day I randomly woke up on the couch to some Mexican chick undoing my pants....I was like WTF then I noticed the star DE (6'4 250 monster nikka *pause* who later got drafted first round NFL) pounding her from the back as she was bent over playing with my balls

I hear "OKAY LIL CUZ!" and look over and see my cousin on the computer chair with this big booty black girl riding him. Its like 4am I literally just woke up I'm 16 barely not a Virgin but I know what time it is I'm ready to go :yes: This is what life is about The second she actually puts her lips around my dikk I BUST :no: Seriously like a second after

She gives a lite half giggle moan (she's still getting pounded) and I slip off the couch and go to the bathroom to shower off my embarrassment. My cuz and his roomie are still going to work and I'm noodle mode and shytty I misfired that nut

So I'm taking a long shower when I hear someone walk in the bathroom. I figure whoever it was would be in and out, until the shower curtains ruffle, and the black chick just hops in there with me

I'm like :leon: I had never spoken a word or even looked this woman in the eye, but now she's in the shower with me. She s like "Oh hey lil cuz :youngsabo: " and starts washing off like we re best buddies and this is normal. Then she turns around and starts playing with my
dikk with her washrag......I'm like :lawd: thank u for another opportunity on this day.

I briefly get out to lock the restroom door (which I'm glad I didnt at first) Then I officially became a man whore. I ate ass for the first time in a shower.....got my dikk and balls sucked while sitting on a toilet....Ate her Beaver as I sat on the toilet...I was doing new things

Next thing I know there's knocking at the door...then my cuz saying "You in there making love?" She laughs and I yell out "2 minutes PLEASE" She looks at me like :usure: We haven't even started fukking....but I know 2 minutes is about all I'll have in me...so I bend her over the sink for 20 minutes eating more p*ssy and ass :damn:

The knocking starts again.. This time its the roomie "AYE I GOTTA shyt" * BANG BANG BANG* but I'm not ready. I'm in the middle of the feast of my young life. I stand up ready to give up....but then she pushes me on the floor and hops on the dikk....RAW.....I

'm like....... I literally had to separate my mind from my body to keep from blowing my load. I'm biting my tongue...clinching my fists.....picturing doodoo stains....anything to momentarily take my mind off this big booty college girl bouncing like a hydrolic powered see saw on my 16 y/o dikk

I hear more knocking and then laughing "YOU HOGGING THAT CUZZO" "YOU LOVING THAT THANG" I push her off me then go in missionary... Like slow stroking honeymoon style...I'm kissing her neck, really making love to this hoe.....when the door crashes open.

THIS BIG QUARTERBACK SACKING nikka KICKED THRU THE DOOR

To be continued........(it gets worse :damn ) Too much typing for now

You fukked some random skeo raw knowing full & well she let the entire football team at the University of Wisconsin run through her & her friends?

:why: :why: :why:

YBE

Banned
Daps
78508970_did-not-read_gif.gif

:russ: at lil man doing the Pumper dance

pumpdance.gif

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Is this the typa shyt that goes on at major colleges?....damn I really fukked up my fiancee has a masters brehs..:damn:..I knew I shoulda stuck with dumb broads

killacal

Banned
Daps
Went to U of A for a recruiting trip, and random students was getting it in like this :manny:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I was 17 me and my homie double teamed this one chick. But she wasn't really into him and I made her my girl about a week after that and really liked her for a minute too. We had a good relationship and as far as I know I never shared her or anything. We broke up because she caught me cheating :ld:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
So this nikka was sucking out his cuz sperm from that hoes p*ssy :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Is this the typa shyt that goes on at major colleges?....damn I really fukked up my fiancee has a masters brehs..:damn:..I knew I shoulda stuck with dumb broads

Yes bruh. I can honestly say that this is definitley how it goes down. I can personally attest to the type of story the OP is talkin about. I played D1 college football. And at 2 of my recruiting trips I got puzzy. So I got introduced to this type of shhyt even before I went to college. My recruiting trip hosts (football players) set up the byytches for me to smash. :ahh:

Fast forward to when I actually started college and football, the football team literally had groupies and runners that would be at every party, come to all our games, practices , dorms etc. Ready for action and down for whatever. Me &my nikkaz used to go hard on these byytches (regular student byytches,cheerleaders and the dancer chix)we would run trains, use the byytches credit cards, drive their whips (that ther parents bought 4 them) make them hoes buy us food,clothes, drank and whatever else we wanted. And each year a new group of freshman sluts would come thru and we would do the same thing to them!:manny:

And if u were on thefootball team and u were a starter and if u balled out in the games, these byytches would be even more on your nuts. We would make these hoes have dikk suckin contests and everything.and I know for a fact that this type of shhytt went on at other college because all my nyygaz who played football at other D1 schools told me the same type of stories .I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything:noah::noah:

I have college slut stories for days.....:ooh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
What's crazy is I honestly got a true story like this and I swear to god it happened in Wisconsin too at Marquette and I was 17 tho and feel in love and got a girl pregnant who we used to run trains on the regular
:pachaha:
:thumbsdown:

nikkas that run trains...smh

why would you want to smash a chick that just immediately got done being smashed by somebody else...

:comeon:

and these chicks is somebodys wife now....:ooh:
:manny:
get it how u live nikka

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Yes bruh. I can honestly say that this is definitley how it goes down. I can personally attest to the type of story the OP is talkin about. I played D1 college football. And at 2 of my recruiting trips I got puzzy. So I got introduced to this type of shhyt even before I went to college. My recruiting trip hosts (football players) set up the byytches for me to smash. :ahh:

Fast forward to when I actually started college and football, the football team literally had groupies and runners that would be at every party, come to all our games, practices , dorms etc. Ready for action and down for whatever. Me &my nikkaz used to go hard on these byytches (regular student byytches,cheerleaders and the dancer chix)we would run trains, use the byytches credit cards, drive their whips (that ther parents bought 4 them) make them hoes buy us food,clothes, drank and whatever else we wanted. And each year a new group of freshman sluts would come thru and we would do the same thing to them!:manny:

And if u were on thefootball team and u were a starter and if u balled out in the games, these byytches would be even more on your nuts. We would make these hoes have dikk suckin contests and everything.and I know for a fact that this type of shhytt went on at other college because all my nyygaz who played football at other D1 schools told me the same type of stories .I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything:noah::noah:

Best time of the year, those two weeks before school actually starts when nobody is on campus except the football team and the brand new freshmen.

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

:ahh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
At the school I went to, they called these hoes the "Flavor girls". They would be more upset about losing a football game then the nikkaz on the team lol. We'd be at the House Party after getting our asses whooped and the players would be wilding, drinking and shyt. The Flavor girls would be in the corner :sadbron: and talking about that last possession of the game. An hour or two later they would be sucking dikk, eating p*ssy and getting fukked.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where yall from? nikkas acting like wild shyt wasnt going on until they got to college

Aint nothing happening at my university that wasnt already going on in High School

And them girls were sober