Is it wrong to handcuff a girl after you and your boys ran a train

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

yo nigguh you ate the bytch out? she wasnt wet you were eating another nikka nut :scusthov:

I physically watched her wash out her vagina and ass in front of me. That was all it took for me to put my dinner bib on. Lookin back now it was kinda :gag: .......but at least it was only my cousin who fukked first, if it had to be someone :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I physically watched her wash out her vagina and ass in front of me. That was all it took for me to put my dinner bib on. Lookin back now it was kinda :gag: .......but at least it was only my cousin who fukked first, if it had to be someone :yeshrug:

:smh: at 16 bruh you shoulda known better. now finish the damn story!!!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They had a group of 10 girls they called "The runners" not for their track and field abilities either.

So these bytches did beats?

chris-brown-side-eye-o1.gif

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
What's crazy is I honestly got a true story like this and I swear to god it happened in Wisconsin too at Marquette and I was 17 tho and feel in love and got a girl pregnant who we used to run trains on the regular

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:thumbsdown:

nikkas that run trains...smh

why would you want to smash a chick that just immediately got done being smashed by somebody else...

:comeon:

and these chicks is somebodys wife now....:ooh:

A

A Friend of The People

You can tell dudes who never been around Big School college life. :beli: if you think this sounds far fetched.....shyt like this happens everyday. Wait till I finish the story, then things will get Awkward :wow: