Is It Wrong To Call A Woman Ugly?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no it isn't. i've called some women ugly before. it's rare that i do and considering my stance on ugliness (i believe there are very few truly ugly people in the world, it's more of a matter of their overall personality and looks that make them ugly) if i've found a reason to call a woman ugly and i don't really believe in using that term, i can't see any reason why it would be wrong to do it. although, like i said, it's more of a holistic view to beauty and ugliness that i embrace. so, if i find a reason to say a woman's ugly, it's a usually a damn good reason. i'd say if you're not basing off of the same values i've based it on and you've found yourself calling a decent amount of women ugly, you're probably wrong...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Yeah females are ruthless when it comes to calling nikkaz names and shyt, I seen it first hand, I dont know why they are like that when its sooo easy to hurt them. I mean because women are always told they look pretty even when they are not, so when you call a woman ugly that shyt gonna cut deep coz all women have is they looks, most times a nikka will just brush it off I mean why would he care bout looks he can just get money or fame.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
its wrong, but broads be calling nikkas all kinda names so fukk it :manny:
:ohhh: Topics like these really make you see how much our society is geared towards women when it's actually a question whether women should be called ugly or not :childplease:

Last time I checked women were human just like men and if a man can take it why not a woman :manny:

Now while I agree that no one should be calling anyone ugly it's crazy that women are always preaching this egaliterean shyt when it benefits them but when it doesn't they wanna play the "I'm a woman and I have feelings" card :youngsabo:

In our society it is expected that for the man to be super masculine and incapable of showing any emotion. We should be able to take shyt like being called ugly because men don't have feelings. We're more prone to being dissed and being called ugly by women because men are supposed to approach the woman first.

:ohhh:This is why women don't approach men because they want the first right to refusal and they can't take rejection because their fragile egos would be shattered at the thought of being rejected by a man.

So let this be a lesson to all who say women are equal to men in every way, because that is not true, if women had to face what a man goes thru on a daily basis I doubt they could maintain their sanity. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most women are ugly, they rely on deception (push up bras, makeup, bronzer, tight fitting clothes, high heels, weave, extensions, wigs, tanning, fake nails, color contacts etc.) to make them look better than they are, if you strip away those stuff most women naturally are ugly as hell

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I think it just has to do with the idea that a man's main purpose in western society isnt always to look good. Men are just more visual creatures when it comes to women. Women can, for the most part, make themselves look pretty. A good amount of value is placed in the way a woman looks.

Men, we are pretty much stuck the way we look :heh:

most women are ugly, they rely on deception (push up bras, makeup, bronzer, tight fitting clothes, high heels, weave, extensions, wigs, tanning, fake nails, color contacts etc.) to make them look better than they are, if you strip away those stuff most women naturally are ugly as hell
:shaq2:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

I wouldnt say ugly but definately plain as fukk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wouldnt say ugly but definately plain as fukk

any women in shape or a few pounds over with the proper makeup etc. can look hot

its all deception but few seem to buy it,

70% of Women Do Not Leave Home Without Makeup: Why Americans are Slaves to the Beauty Industry

44% of Women Feel Unattractive Without Makeup

jessicaalba.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
any women in shape or a few pounds over with the proper makeup etc. can look hot

its all deception but few seem to buy it,

70% of Women Do Not Leave Home Without Makeup: Why Americans are Slaves to the Beauty Industry

44% of Women Feel Unattractive Without Makeup

jessicaalba.jpg
:ohhh:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:ohhh: Topics like these really make you see how much our society is geared towards women when it's actually a question whether women should be called ugly or not :childplease:

Last time I checked women were human just like men and if a man can take it why not a woman :manny:

Now while I agree that no one should be calling anyone ugly it's crazy that women are always preaching this egaliterean shyt when it benefits them but when it doesn't they wanna play the "I'm a woman and I have feelings" card :youngsabo:

In our society it is expected that for the man to be super masculine and incapable of showing any emotion. We should be able to take shyt like being called ugly because men don't have feelings. We're more prone to being dissed and being called ugly by women because men are supposed to approach the woman first.

:ohhh:This is why women don't approach men because they want the first right to refusal and they can't take rejection because their fragile egos would be shattered at the thought of being rejected by a man.

So let this be a lesson to all who say women are equal to men in every way, because that is not true, if women had to face what a man goes thru on a daily basis I doubt they could maintain their sanity. :manny:

:lawd: :lawd:

preach it breh, thats why nikkas on here simpin. real shyt they stay puttin p*ssy on a pedestal.

ladies yall are humans like men are, if you fukk with us we gonna fukk with you. you want equal rights, take it :pacspit: except physically, im not tryna catch a case :mjpls:

but this is a message to all simps. before you go save a hoe, think, would she save u?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Labeling someone ugly is subjective. Of course what one person may find beautiful another may find regular or ugly for that matter. For instance, the picture that reincar just posted of Jessica Alba, I actually prefer her face clean and can still regard her as attractive but most would probably be thrown off by the comparison shot.

With that said, it's your choice to call a female or male ugly but it doesn't make it a fact if you do so. If you want to spare feelings that's noble, but you can't help that you feel another person is unattractive.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Labeling someone ugly is subjective. Of course what one person may find beautiful another may find regular or ugly for that matter. For instance, the picture that reincar just posted of Jessica Alba, I actually prefer her face clean and can still regard her as attractive but most would probably be thrown off by the comparison shot.

With that said, it's your choice to call a female or male ugly but it doesn't make it a fact if you do so. If you want to spare feelings that's noble, but you can't help that you feel another person is unattractive.
Again, this is why I stay away from "ugly." There's just too many variables for it to be effective unless they actually are in fact universally regarded as hideous. Then there's the Facebook effect. I just stay away from it.

This is why I address aspects of a woman that, while subjective, are far less so. You have to talk about their character, their intelligence, their value as a person. You see, these aspects of their persona are rarely if ever challenged. They don't have the internal self-esteem defenses built up. You have to focus at the core of their insecurity. That's what really makes them tick. It's like, for example, if you're dealing with a husky chick that's out of line you can't make fun of her for being fat. She knows she's fat and she doesn't care, especially in a situation where you'd be attacking her for it. You attack their gluttony. You make fun of their eating habits. You call em a pig, but never "fat." They defend against that all day.

When you can do this you tap into that part of their mind, the space that deep down inside they hide or ignore so much that they don't adress it and thus can't defend. For example, if you're gunning for a chick that has a lot of acquaintances a simple "Actually, nobody likes you," or "...aaand that's why everybody hates you," or "That's why everybody talks shyt about you when you're not around," is a far more visceral attack than "You're ugly."