Is It Wrong To Call A Woman Ugly?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Breh in NYC nearly all the woman are hostile, most woman will put down a man who is not even paying attention to them. :upsetfavre:

The other day I was chilling at train station train watching and some woman called me a creep for looking at trains go by :flabbynsick:

Can't even tell you how many times I was chilling in the park minding my business where woman just attack me for no reason.

One time I was walking the in the park minding my business :ld: and this white woman that was jogging was looking at me making the :sitdown: face and just stared me down up until she went by and called me a creep, woman are weird breh.

Indian woman are the least mean from what I seen, Whites/Blacks/Latinas/Asians all go harder with their hate of a man who they aren't interested in. Well in NYC at least.

:laugh::heh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You should hold back only physically, on a female.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Calling a woman ugly is mean. Even if she is, deep down she knows it already.

By the way don't ever discuss a girls looks with your boys if his gf is around, she will rat you out.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cool-starry-bra.jpg
:gladbron:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess its not cool to call a girl ugly. Society tells us we're always supposed to lift up girls' spirits and make them feel pretty.

Just look at that coli women picture thread. You notice the less attractive chicks were getting waayy more compliments from other girls than the pretty ones were. Females themselves knew that other females are insecure so they went out of their way to compliment the less attractive ones
:manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Breh in NYC nearly all the woman are hostile, most woman will put down a man who is not even paying attention to them. :upsetfavre:

The other day I was chilling at train station train watching and some woman called me a creep for looking at trains go by :flabbynsick:

Can't even tell you how many times I was chilling in the park minding my business where woman just attack me for no reason.

One time I was walking the in the park minding my business :ld: and this white woman that was jogging was looking at me making the :sitdown: face and just stared me down up until she went by and called me a creep, woman are weird breh.

Indian woman are the least mean from what I seen, Whites/Blacks/Latinas/Asians all go harder with their hate of a man who they aren't interested in. Well in NYC at least.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!!!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Unless a girl gets on my bad side (talking shyt, being arrogant for no reason, etc.) I aint gone say nothing bout her being facially challenged :scusthov:, but I'm def. not gonna talk her up like she looks good....

I just wont comment on it at all :yeshrug:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Ive been called ugly before and it never bothered me. 99% of the time it was coming from some bitter nicca i just rejected. There are alot worse things to say to a chick...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: i didnt know yall were out here buildin up the self esteem of these ugly broads. no wonder alotta chicks got the big head now days

exactly....if they ugly dont even speak on it, nikkas is outchea creating the same types of bytches they say they hate :dwillhuh: