Is It Wrong To Call A Woman Ugly?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its wrong to call either a man or a woman Ugly.

Woman are FAR worst when it comes to calling men ugly than vice versa.

If most men see a female there not attracted to there not gonna go out of their way to shyt on them, If a women showed she was attracted to me out in public and I wasn't interested in her I'm not gonna say ew or you're ugly when she walks by.

I'm a real nikka the fukk I look like putting a woman down for no reason?

That's I'm always like :what: when people try to paint women as these harmless, affectionate creatures. These woman can be just as malicious as men could be.

Only situation where calling a women ugly is cool if shes taking shots at you first in any capacity.

I mean if a women comes at me with the Takeover I'm gonna go back at her with the Ether :pacspit:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

If most men see a female there not attracted to there not gonna go out of their way to shyt on them, If a women showed she was attracted to me out in public and I wasn't interested in her I'm not gonna say ew or you're ugly when she walks by.

That's I'm always like :what: when people try to paint women as these harmless, affectionate creatures. These woman can be just as malicious as men could be.

Only situation where calling a women ugly is cool if shes taking shots at you first in any capacity.

I mean if a women comes at me with the Takeover I'm gonna go back at her with the Ether :pacspit:
I think you're just talking about black women. For some reason they're really amped when it comes to putting a man down. I've had some ghetto Asians and Latinas give me the treatment as well, but that's rare an those chicks hung out with a lot of Blacks.

Most chicks don't go around acting all hostile like that. The closest thing a white chick does to unwanted attention/advances is drop the c-word (creep/y/er) or some variation of it behind your back, otherwise they just kindly pretend like you don't exist. If you don't take the hint expect legal action.

Asian broads just act terrified of you if they're not interested.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've thought about this a little and wanted a little consensus/more points of view.

When I was growing up my mom always told me to never call a female ugly, for obvious reason (they are sensitive, some are very insecure about their looks, etc.) so I always try not to call a female ugly to spare her feelings. Like, seriously calling a woman "ugly" is up there with calling a female a "bytch" or "hoe" in some aspects. I've encountered many other women who also think a man shouldn't call a woman ugly. Idk what it is.

However, I will call a woman ugly when she's clearly being purposely disrespectful/her personality is ugly, but other than that I can't bring myself to say that to a female.

:manny:
Only if she calls you a bytch, gay or says you arent packing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i prefer not too

BUT IF SHE COMING AT ME STUPID LIKE HER shyt DON'T STINK AND IT SMELLS LIKE HOT GARBAGE :fire:

Im gonna keep it REAL and knock her down a few levels :ahh:

But i really prefer not TOO

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I never tell women their breath stinks. I just let them live their lives with stank breath. It's way more satisfying knowin they have to live with that as opposed to having them fix it an be better off.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You can't have beauty without ugliness so nothing is wrong with calling a spade a spade.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wrong NOT to let them know.

Here you have these ugly women unknowingly exposing everybody else to their ugliness, infecting the eyes of innocent people everywhere. :ohlawd:

Somebody should let them know to wear make-up or stay inside or something. :birdman:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
The real ether is telling a girl she stinks, or she's gross, or disgusting. For some reason this has been most effective in crushing their self-esteem.

Not a bully and don't do that kind of shyt, but there's been times where they need to come back down here with the rest of us. Ugly isn't too harsh cause girls pretty or ugly always get compliments on their looks even if there pity compliments. Still fukked up though especially when it's true. :russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I think you're just talking about black women. For some reason they're really amped when it comes to putting a man down. I've had some ghetto Asians and Latinas give me the treatment as well, but that's rare an those chicks hung out with a lot of Blacks.

Most chicks don't go around acting all hostile like that. The closest thing a white chick does to unwanted attention/advances is drop the c-word (creep/y/er) or some variation of it behind your back, otherwise they just kindly pretend like you don't exist. If you don't take the hint expect legal action.

Both of these posts are real shyt!

Alot of women can't be cordial to men who they are not attracted to
They gon throw out the "eww", or slick comments if they walking by you. :rudy:

I've seen alot of nikkas souls burn slow after being purposely shytted on by women going out of their way to emasculate him. And I could understand if the nikka was bothering them but he was just minding his business.:what:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Women will call a nicca ugly with the quickness lol....

But if u call them ugly it burns more :pachaha:

I avoid calling anyone ugly because its completely subjective....what is ugly to one is a dime to another

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
cool-starry-bra.jpg

:ooh:

But in all seriousness, it's not wrong.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Breh in NYC nearly all the woman are hostile, most woman will put down a man who is not even paying attention to them. :upsetfavre:

The other day I was chilling at train station train watching and some woman called me a creep for looking at trains go by :flabbynsick:

Can't even tell you how many times I was chilling in the park minding my business where woman just attack me for no reason.

One time I was walking the in the park minding my business :ld: and this white woman that was jogging was looking at me making the :sitdown: face and just stared me down up until she went by and called me a creep, woman are weird breh.

Indian woman are the least mean from what I seen, Whites/Blacks/Latinas/Asians all go harder with their hate of a man who they aren't interested in. Well in NYC at least.

'fraidaheitz

Don't look down
Daps
No one is ugly, they're just not very attractive. Or, they're just not "my type", right?