Is it wrong for a 19 year old to approach women over 30+ ?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:I just want to know. I don't like chicks my age really.
Like for example I might be out shopping then I notice a beautiful woman . Then in my head I'm like :jbhmm:.

But then I think about it a be like:whoa:. I always check for a ring too. I think the only thing holding me back is my face. I'm 19 but i look 16 /17ish. My facial hair hasn't really came in yet. I turn 20 in may. If 19 isn't okay what age do you think it would be appropriate to approach older women.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would think it's cute.... but I would politely decline.

That would look like some ol craddle robbing stuff.
Why do people care what others think?

What if he's your twin flame/night in shining armor that the universe has sent to you? You going to let some nosey people thwart what's yours friend? :lupe:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
At 19 should you should be trying to mess with 25-30+ year old women so you can soak up game and maybe even some paper.
:myman:
I would think it's cute.... but I would politely decline.

That would look like some ol craddle robbing stuff.
:mjcry: Dang. I hope I get a full face of facial hair soon. Might start lying about my age.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why do people care what others think?

What if he's your twin flame/night in shining armor that the universe has sent to you? You going to let some nosey people thwart what's yours friend? :lupe:
I'm good...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It was the opposite, I'm the one who got approached by the 40 year old. At first I thought it was just an older woman being kind and helpful, but it was fairly clear after awhile what her intentions were.

It never got to intercourse cause at 19 my mom was not having it and intervened. Looking back, I can understand why she acted that way, always will be weary of someone looking to become close with such a huge age difference.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've had my fair share of older women giving yo cutty the :shaq:

Don't know how many are willing to smash tho :takedat:

Your gonna have to be persistent though, and if they are in that range and are single, them having children won't be a uncommon. A lot will definitely feel like they robbing the cradle, gonna have to reassure them that that's not the case. Unless they real freaks and don't give af. Had more then a handful of grown women throw my underage ass the cat :francis:. Me catching it is a different story though.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My first time I was 18 and she was 36:blessed:

She MADE me show her my ID before she let me hit it:russ: I looked like was 16 back then...

I say go for it. Older women are GOAT. They're FANTASTIC in bed, give really good advice, and are generally drama free
Breh, sounds like she was tricked before by an underage cat :dead: