Is it wrong for a 19 year old to approach women over 30+ ?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As a 19 year old dude, you can approach beautiful women, fullstop. As long as they over 18, you good. However, you should know that as a 19 year old breh hollering at an older chick...your chances for success gonna be in the low numbers lest you have extreme confidence, or just superficially pleasing on some male model type shyt for the Cougars who want to get broken off by some young buck type model dudes.

You also going to have to deal with "Old" lady problems...like potential kids your age/height, some old ass suit wearing playa simp she might have recently broke up with that still sniffing around (With them old dude named like Busta, or Chauncey.) and actually having to conversate on world topics and music that you might either gotta brush up on or fine tune.

Honestly though, you should be aiming for chicks around 23-29 though...certain women get CRAZY at 30 if they still on the market, no kids or ring or viable career and they tend to look to lock the next dude up, nag him to death with problems, set crazy ass ultimatums in a relationship if it go that for, or look to just mold you into what they feel you should be...for THEM.

G'luck out there.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
My first time I was 18 and she was 36:blessed:

She MADE me show her my ID before she let me hit it:russ: I looked like was 16 back then...

I say go for it. Older women are GOAT. They're FANTASTIC in bed, give really good advice, and are generally drama free

how did you approach her if you looked 16, cause older women would reject you if you look like a high schooler

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you can, but 19 is super young. Ive tried, and it's a struggle just to get through a conversation with most "men" under 25. they look good tho

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My first time I was 18 and she was 36:blessed:

She MADE me show her my ID before she let me hit it:russ: I looked like was 16 back then...

I say go for it. Older women are GOAT. They're FANTASTIC in bed, give really good advice, and are generally drama free

Creepy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wouldn't be ok with my 18 year old son dating a 36 year old woman. That's just wrong.

Legally I was an adult:manny: and I was ready :takedat: so it was no problem.

And this isn't to insult you or your intelligence but it's very hard to stop to a full fledged horny boy from having sex with consensual females. If you had an 18 year old son and he was ready to have sex, trust, the boy's going to have sex. And if he's legal and she's legal he ain't gonna see NOTHING wrong with it.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My first ex girlfriend was 44 or 45 years old. She look like she was in her mid 20's the first time I meet her. I was 20 years old at the time. She is super mature, beautiful, intelligent, funny, and cool.

At first she was intimidated by my age until we spend more time with each other and she gave mi a chance and it panned out. Very humbling experience. I learned a lot from her.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how did you approach her if you looked 16, cause older women would reject you if you look like a high schooler

What had helped mi persuade my 45 year old ex girlfriend to give a young buck like me a chance was the years gym, reading more books to increase my knowledge of life, dressing like grown ass man, and making my own money. The big thing is your maturity level and confidence. I was persistent and confident. I know what I want and I chase after it like a Lion. :manny:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Imagine if the roles were reversed. A 36yo man taking the virginity of an 18yo girl. Hmmm, feels wrong. I think back in the day age was really just number. But in modern times it's inappropriate. I think it's inappropriate. Technically they're both adults, but let's keep it real. Nobody is grown at 18, hell I'm 26 and I'm not all the way grown.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:pachaha:I just want to know. I don't like chicks my age really.
Like for example I might be out shopping then I notice a beautiful woman . Then in my head I'm like :jbhmm:.

But then I think about it a be like:whoa:. I always check for a ring too. I think the only thing holding me back is my face. I'm 19 but i look 16 /17ish. My facial hair hasn't really came in yet. I turn 20 in may. If 19 isn't okay what age do you think it would be appropriate to approach older women.

I did when I was younger and it was a great thing u learn a lot from the older females and they tend to be less about the b.s

I was 18 messing around with a 38 year old back in the day :whew:

Most were around 28 and older for me
The latter were 21-25

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My first ex girlfriend was 44 or 45 years old. She look like she was in her mid 20's the first time I meet her. I was 20 years old at the time. She is super mature, beautiful, intelligent, funny, and cool.

At first she was intimidated by my age until we spend more time with each other and she gave mi a chance and it panned out. Very humbling experience. I learned a lot from her.
Your first girlfriend was a milf? breh :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I used to be about that older women sh because mad older women were trying to sex me from an early age.

But nah.. it's all about women in their prime ie early 20s.