Is it wrong for a 19 year old to approach women over 30+ ?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes, she was my first. :ehh:
Bruh, how did that happen? Where did you meet her? I mean I had many chances to fulfill that "older woman fantasy", but the vast majority of them (if not all) had boyfriends, husbands, families, children etc so I didn't go there even though my penis wanted to :mjcry:.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
My first time I was 18 and she was 36:blessed:

She MADE me show her my ID before she let me hit it:russ: I looked like was 16 back then...

I say go for it. Older women are GOAT. They're FANTASTIC in bed, give really good advice, and are generally drama free
Where'd ya'll meet? How did she approach you?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Where'd ya'll meet? How did she approach you?

Funny thing is I met her online. This was back
In 05 when message boards was starting to REALLY pop and this one generic board for black people had a poetry thread so id throw some of my writings up for critique and she liked them. We chatted through pm and eventually I got her number and we started talking. At first she was all like "you're a sweet kid, you should wait for a nice girl to come along" type shyt but I knew she was a freak and I just kept at her. Eventually she agreed and since she lived like 20 minutes away she scooped me one night around 11(she wanted to wait till her kids were asleep) and that was that.

It's still one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had, shyt was TOO funny when we were laying in bed about to go at it and she's like "I need to see your License cause I ain't going to jail" and was DEAD serious :russ:.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Toddlers :upsetfavre:

Two consenting adults should move to their own beat.
However, I wonder what is the true reason behind a man's interest in a woman 10+ years his senior...makes me think 'Mommy' issues...:dame:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The contrast in men dating younger women and men dating older women is interesting.

its a completely different tone.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It's fine, but nothing serious will come out of it probably if that's what you're looking for

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
does that mean that women who chase older men had daddy issues :jbhmm:

Yes, in some cases. Same case with women who are involved with men who are emotionally unavailable/attached.

What are your thoughts on a 20 y/o woman dating a 40 y/o man, Sauce? And vice-versa?