Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
brian: you nikkas never cross my mind.....anytiiiime
WuOfiHP.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

I don't now, I think dude has given them enough. I actually think both sides have a case and they're at a neutral point.

People want to say it's a race thing, but his daughter is also half-Asian.

The Brian Jr. x2 thing, I mean his daughter is named Briana.

I can maybe see that they may have attention issues though. Sure he paid for them, but maybe as a parent he couldn't be there for them in terms of emotional support and they needed that. Not an uncommon story in entertainment, but at least dude worked hard to keep the money coming in. Two, maybe 3 kids he didn't want to have, but at least he took financial responsibility even past the age of 18. Those kids have been all around the world. Personally, I think the biggest issue is that he spoiled them but wasn't physically there enough maybe because it wasn't the mothers he felt right with.

If it's been 30 years and your dad wasn't who you needed them to be, most people got no choice but to accept it and move on. They breaking into his home and drawing pictures on faces kind of speaks volumes about their maturity and need for attention to be honest.

Youtube comments expecting him to take care of 30 year old "kids" ain't helping like they think they are, it's only leading to more feelings of entitlement for them. Like dude said, he put them all through college - they need to go ahead and do something now.

I hope those kids realize they have enough resources to go ahead and be successful. The only person holding them back at this point are themselves. I hope Brian will maybe realize one day all he needs to do is genuinely reach out to them a little more. I don't think anything else needs to be expected at this point other than that.

:mjtf:

Take the fukking cape off. It's embarrassing. His children are not saying a word but with each word coming out of Brian's mouth, he manages to look like an even bigger scumbag.

It's clear that he gets some type of sick pleasure out of hurting his kids. There's no middle ground. It is perverse.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Take the fukking cape off. It's embarrassing. His children are not saying a word but with each word coming out of Brian's mouth, he manages to look like an even bigger scumbag.

It's clear that he gets some type of sick pleasure out of hurting his kids. There's no middle ground. It is perverse.

The idea that since you've 'given your family enough' so means it's time to cut them loose..is a sadistic and depraved notion of what family is all about..

Brian isnt the wholesome man you remember from his choreographed videos and lyrics..a lot of Black men think theyre in heaven when they get a pale skinned harlot pregnant. We have seen thisn movie many times before, we are not kids and know whats up here.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's easy to cast judgment without knowing the whole story.

Family dynamics can get extremely complicated along with the selective politics that comes into play.

At the end of the day, Brian McKnight can do whatever he wants with his money. As for his biological children is concerned, who knows how they really feel about their dad and who is to say that the Mom had something to do with the kids am BMK's relationship being estranged or not??

Maybe one day, they will come together and figure things out...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Family dynamics can get extremely complicated along with the selective politics that comes into play.

At the end of the day, Brian McKnight can do whatever he wants with his money. As for his biological children is concerned, who knows how they really feel about their dad and who is to say that the Mom had something to do with the kids am BMK's relationship being estranged or not??

Didnt Dre also dump his Black kids for his new White wife?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Shut the fukk up.

It is strange how some of you are quick to call women out for failing to hold other women to account for their actions but you will shamelessly go out of your way to make excuses for a man who is pure shyt.

You know how people say "Huh, huh, there's 3 sides to a story". Right now, all we are hearing is Brian's side of the story and he sounds like a complete piece of shyt. How do you think things will look when the other side gets to talking?

Take your cape off and use some common sense.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up.

It is strange how some of you are quick to call women out for failing to hold other women to account for their actions but you will shamelessly go out of your way to make excuses for a man who is pure shyt.

You know how people say "Huh, huh, there's 3 sides to a story". Right now, all we are hearing is Brian's side of the story and he sounds like a complete piece of shyt. How do you think things will look when the other side gets to talking?

Take your cape off and use some common sense.

Ayo,

First off punk, why don't you shut me up!! I am not gonna go back and forth with some weird ass a-hole who don't know how to agree to disagree without insults.

You don't know shyt about Brian McKnight nor his family situation. That's basically what I have stated. I also don't know about his situation so I am not gonna sit here & act act like I do know his situation

Also, I am definitely not gonna cry about his new wife's skin color and stupid shyt like that.

Now, either you run up or you SHUT THE fukk UP!!🖕🏿🖕🏿

Now, let me put your weird ass on permanent ignore!

Grow up and get some coochie lil boy!

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didnt Dre also dump his Black kids for his new White wife?

Let me ask you..

Why does his new wife's ethnicity matter?

No person outside his family situation know what really went down. I say this as someone who has a not so close relationship with my father.

Some family situations is difficult and I learned that one can't just give one parent more the benefit of the doubt over the other parent just because one may pee sitting down and the other doesn't. There has to be other circumstances that come into play before pointing fingers @ folks.

Any marriage will be successful or not when all parties agree or not. It's beyond social constructs.

I don't know the nuances of BMK's family dynamics. He may be at fault and if so, then his ex wife may also may be at fault. His grown kids could be guilty of triangulation or one of the parents while we bs'n??

I don't know nor anyone else outside their family know. I do know that it is quite common for people to have complications in family dynamics including celebrities.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Let me ask you..

Why does his new wife's ethnicity matter?

No person outside his family situation know what really went down. I say this as someone who has a not so close relationship with my father.

Some family situations is difficult and I learned that one can't just give one parent more the benefit of the doubt over the other parent just because one may pee sitting down and the other doesn't. There has to be other circumstances that come into play before pointing fingers @ folks.

Any marriage will be successful or not when all parties agree or not. It's beyond social constructs.

I don't know the nuances of BMK's family dynamics. He may be at fault and if so, then his ex wife may also may be at fault. His grown kids could be guilty of triangulation or one of the parents while we bs'n??

I don't know nor anyone else outside their family know. I do know that it is quite common for people to have complications in family dynamics including celebrities.

It matters because brehs act all community oriented whilst theyre still raising cash, only to do a complete 180 and attempt to entirely discard the past..like I said, we are not children here and have seen this type of scene play out repeatedly and know what these brehs are doing.
We dont actually need to be in their Mcknight licving room to know what went down.

Too many dudes seek comfort and shelter from the world in the bossom of a cac female.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It matters because brehs act all community oriented whilst theyre still raising cash, only to do a complete 180 and attempt to entirely discard the past..like I said, we are not children here and have seen this type of scene play out repeatedly and know what these brehs are doing.
We dont actually need to be in their Mcknight licving room to know what went down.

Too many dudes seek comfort and shelter from the world in the bossom of a cac female.

We will agree to disagree. Brian McKnight's wife's race has nothing to do with his relationship with his biological kids.

I don't believe that the new wife caused strife between BMK and his kids.

As for your first point, "race loyalty" is a two way street. Do you know about what went down when he was married to his first wife?

I am not trying to convince you to change your opinion. I hope we can move on and respectfully agree to disagree.

Besides, I have my own relationship to focus on. Brian McKnight made his choice on how to deal with his kids. That's on him! *shrugs*

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah his son are grown

jackie chan on the same type of time

he can do what he wants with is money

and live his life

they was shytting on him years back he could be giving back that same energy

it may be foul but oh well

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yet you caping for people that have lived luxurious lives based off their father's name. Go look at their instagrams. You see how many times they've been around the world?

Those kids can walk into any restaurant in LA and be like I'm "I'm Brian McKnight's kid" and restaurants would give them a free meal with a smile on their faces because they think the kickback clout is there. Not even talking about luxurious restaurants, but restaurants like The Jerk Spot in Culver City during lunch.

You or any other regular person go into one of those restaurants trying the same thing and they'll kick you tf out or call police if you try to get a free meal.

You visit those kids' instagrams? Must be nice to be able to keep chasing your musical dreams while the house you're living in (that you didn't pay for) has a nice view of Los Angeles from the Hollywood Hills.

That name Brian McKnight will gets those kids through a lot of doors in life from exclusivity to everyday things like casual dining.

I'm supposed to feel bad for that?! People around the world go through worse father issues and they're broke.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yet you caping for people that have lived luxurious lives based off their father's name.

Those kids can walk into any restaurant in LA and be like I'm "I'm Brian McKnight's kid" and restaurants would give them a free meal with a smile on their faces because they think the kickback clout is there. You go into one of those restaurants and they'll kick you tf out or call police if you try to get a free meal.

You visit those kids' instagrams? Must be nice to be able to keep chasing your musical dreams while the house you're living in (that you didn't pay for) has a nice view of Los Angeles. You seen the places the daughter has been to?

That name Brian McKnight will gets those kids through a lot of doors in life.

I'm supposed to feel bad for that?! People around the world go through worse father issues and they're broke.
Take his dikk out your mouth. It doesn't matter if they grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth, it doesn't negate the emotional abuse we are witnessing.

You're one of those stupid fukks who thinks parenting starts and finishes with throwing money at the kids.

fukking clown.