Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Of course he got rid of his black kids

"Say farewell to the "dark of night" and see the "coming of the sun",

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
I hate that his not in his black kids life. Also I know he has a younger daughter that’s around 15 or 16, so what did she do ?

At the end of the day I know it may sound harsh but people are entitled to move on from a situation that no longer benefits them, but it’s also looking like he was the problem because of you don’t communicate with your other kids why keep making passive agressive shady post trying to hurt them…..

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Ray Charles gave his kids 500k each and that was it...rest of his estate went to charity. They ain't lift a finger to learn piano or whatnot...til this day they are fighting to get access to his estate smh...

Musicians are the epitome of bootstrappers....If you don't do the work, you don't get the rewards...The amount of failure, rejection, and bullshyt to get to Brian McKnight's level is just astounding...

And to allow his sons to live like Oscar the Grouch but get access to his money while he still a touring musician?

Like Nino, had to cancel them...

BK still had to work and his adults thought they were above it :wow:

I’d troll them if I were him too. nikka feel like an unappreciated provider.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There is no way to spin this so that it doesn’t look bad.

Something like this happened to a friend of mine personally some years ago. In fact, I think I even posted about it.

I dunno where people get off trying to use their children to punish or humble their former partners, but it’s disgusting behavior.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I don't now, I think dude has given them enough. I actually think both sides have a case and they're at a neutral point.

People want to say it's a race thing, but his daughter is also half-Asian.

The Brian Jr. x2 thing, I mean his daughter is named Briana.

I can maybe see that they may have attention issues though. Sure he paid for them, but maybe as a parent he couldn't be there for them in terms of emotional support and they needed that. Not an uncommon story in entertainment, but at least dude worked hard to keep the money coming in. Two, maybe 3 kids he didn't want to have, but at least he took financial responsibility even past the age of 18. Those kids have been all around the world. Personally, I think the biggest issue is that he spoiled them but wasn't physically there enough maybe because it wasn't the mothers he felt right with.

If it's been 30 years and your dad wasn't who you needed them to be, most people got no choice but to accept it and move on. They breaking into his home and drawing pictures on faces kind of speaks volumes about their maturity and need for attention to be honest.

Youtube comments expecting him to take care of 30 year old "kids" ain't helping like they think they are, it's only leading to more feelings of entitlement for them. Like dude said, he put them all through college - they need to go ahead and do something now.

I hope those kids realize they have enough resources to go ahead and be successful. The only person holding them back at this point are themselves. I hope Brian will maybe realize one day all he needs to do is genuinely reach out to them a little more. I don't think anything else needs to be expected at this point other than that.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This wack ass nikka posting more videos. It's not helping you, fam. It's highlighting your scumbaggery even more...
Yep. Especially as it relates to his daughter. Trying to frame that is was about money but not even beginning to see how nasty it is to put your child's business out like that on the internet.

Nah I feel like he is the scumbag here.