Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I wasnt aware of this until they brought it up on the Joe Budden Podcast a few months ago.

It’s depressing to watch without any real information, makes it seem unreal the way McKnight is going at them.

I hate when that happens to another artist whose work I appreciated over the years.

Be having to turn my head away in shame…

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
EWeCXtxXkAMa40B

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You named the kid so why would You need to change anything!

Why would your son not have ya last name? :pachaha:
He's basically trolling his oldest son that's named after him.

He Changed HIS name and then named the new baby the JR of his new name.

Dude really is a pos..

The oldest son seems to pay him dust.... but to be extra extra petty he should just change his name to his dad's new name 😂

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude really is a pos..

The oldest son seems to pay him dust.... but to be extra extra petty he should just change his name to his dad's new name 😂

Bullshiit…. That nikka parent of the year…. Who started all this nonsense to begin with….? And his first son is still Brian McKnight jr. Now, if he cut him out of the will, that’s petty….

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Two birds one stone...... he can't get out of a contract recoerding under Brian McKnight, so he changes up and is free to release new music. Cant to wait for them tracks to drop!!!