Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Take his dikk out your mouth. It doesn't matter if they grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth, it doesn't negate the emotional abuse we are witnessing.

You're one of those stupid fukks who thinks parenting starts and finishes with throwing money at the kids.

fukking clown.

You're one of those who think parents need to baby their kids their whole life. Grow up and get over it.

Nobody cares. Work harder.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Classic nikkatry.

Brian caught a lot of people off guard with that shyt. :laff:

Knew he was an ain't shyt nikka after that.

But yeah, it ain't his responsibility to raise grown ass nikkaz after giving them every opportunity to be their own man not relying on daddy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We will agree to disagree. Brian McKnight's wife's race has nothing to do with his relationship with his biological kids.

I don't believe that the new wife caused strife between BMK and his kids.

As for your first point, "race loyalty" is a two way street. Do you know about what went down when he was married to his first wife?

I am not trying to convince you to change your opinion. I hope we can move on and respectfully agree to disagree.

Besides, I have my own relationship to focus on. Brian McKnight made his choice on how to deal with his kids. That's on him! *shrugs*

However you try and cut it, Brian has moved on from his Black family and begun anew with a cac.
No matter the argument and circumstances that resulted in the split, those are the core facts we are aware of..the bottom line!
Everything else in between is elementary and negligible.

The optics are also quite bad, he has failed to manage his mess in public. :scust:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're one of those who think parents need to baby their kids their whole life. Grow up and get over it.

Nobody cares. Work harder.
You're one of those clowns who tries to hide behind "the kids of today being soft" to conceal behaviour befitting of a dirt bag.

His children have been doing their own thing for years now. What he is doing is going out of his way to torment them. When he is on camera doing that, I don't need to see anything else to realise he is a piece of shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Shut the fukk up.

It is strange how some of you are quick to call women out for failing to hold other women to account for their actions but you will shamelessly go out of your way to make excuses for a man who is pure shyt.

You know how people say "Huh, huh, there's 3 sides to a story". Right now, all we are hearing is Brian's side of the story and he sounds like a complete piece of shyt. How do you think things will look when the other side gets to talking?

Take your cape off and use some common sense.
Some men love the idea of accountability, so long as it's just the women being held accountable. Meanwhile, they're over here making excuses for men being deadbeat fathers and disowning their children!

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're one of those clowns who tries to hide behind "the kids of today being soft" to conceal behaviour befitting of a dirt bag.

His children have been doing their own thing for years now. What he is doing is going out of his way to torment them. When he is on camera doing that, I don't need to see anything else to realise he is a piece of shyt.

Kids are getting by fine today. I'm just not going to feel bad for a bunch of "kids" who have lived a life of luxury and have exponentially more doors open for them based on their last name.

Look at the McKnight kids' IG's. They ain't down that bad.

You can care more for them. That's on you. I'm done with it.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Is this a new story?
Years ago, this story surfaced in a public war or words from his adult sons. Around the same time a similar story about Kirk Franklin's adult son surfaced.

Can anybody tell me what has changed in the Mcknight story?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Kids are getting by fine today. I'm just not going to feel bad for a bunch of "kids" who have lived a life of luxury and have exponentially more doors open for them based on their last name.

Look at the McKnight kids' IG's. They ain't down that bad.

You can care more for them. That's on you. I'm done with it.

But you're not done sucking Brian's dikk though :scust:

You're trying to make out as though you're being asked to feel sorry for the kids. No bytch. What you're getting pressed on is making an excuse for a piece of shyt who finds joy in tormenting his children.

You don't have to care one iota about them to realise that's foul, you just need a shred of integrity.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But you're not done sucking Brian's dikk though :scust:

You're trying to make out as though you're being asked to feel sorry for the kids. No bytch. What you're getting pressed on is making an excuse for a piece of shyt who finds joy in tormenting his children.

You don't have to care one iota about them to realise that's foul, you just need a shred of integrity.
What don't you get?

...a bunch of "kids" who have lived a life of luxury and have exponentially more doors open for them based on their last name.

I'm done replying this one breh. Talk is cheap and nothing coming from it anyways. Take care of your mental health my guy, for real.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
However you try and cut it, Brian has moved on from his Black family and begun anew with a cac.
No matter the argument and circumstances that resulted in the split, those are the core facts we are aware of..the bottom line!
Everything else in between is elementary and negligible.

The optics are also quite bad, he has failed to manage his mess in public. :scust:
Would it be acceptable if he moved on from his original black family, and started a new black family?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’m struggling to understand why there’s been a fixation on the monetary aspect of this story over the last few pages and not the fact that Brian McKnight is seemingly taunting his children publicly over private matters.

No one is saying he has to pay for them indefinitely but using your new family as a proxy to taunt your older children and divulging information about suspecting your daughter was being molested by one of her cousins is dikkhead behavior.

His daughter literally sued him for putting that story online:
Brian McKnight Sued by Daughter For Allegedly Spreading Online Rumors

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt, at least :mjpls: still have a relationship with his black kids.
They might not be hoopers, but he made sure they good with the opportunities afforded to them just off his name only. All three of his kids from Juanita are involved with Nike/Jordan Brand as execs. So they can make their own money (Black Nepotism for the Win!!!). The twins with his white latina wife are only 9.

lol at Mike's Daughter having to give this nikka the :rudy: at having his first grandchild call him Mike/Michael instead of GrandPa :laff:

"He had to warm up to [it]," the mom of one explained. "At first he wanted my son to call him 'Mike' or 'Michael' and I'm like, 'Dad, we're not doing this. You have to accept the grandpa title. It is what it is.' " :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
copped my step daughter a beamer
*adlib* daddys girl
and her moms a raaaaange.
*adlib* leaving her everything
WuOfiHP.png

wish black offspring would stop
the calls.......i'm paaaaaaaaiiiiid
*adlib* aint leaving ya'll shyt.
WuOfiHP.png