Is it safe to say the ps5 is not a stable console?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn you have that much free time already, GamePass not treating you right? Have you tried Gears Tactics or Tetris yet?

I can’t front..... I haven’t had a chance to get one..... SOLD OUT in my area:sas1:

But when I do...... there’s thousands of games on Gamepass I’ve NEVER played and I’m sure I will be fine..... along with my back catalogue of games I still haven’t finished :childplease:

I’m still only on Chapter 3 of Red Dead Redemption :sas2:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this is news about the cat in the tree. if it was really that bad the news would be the cat that managed to stay on the ground

nah mean

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dunno what these dudes talking bout. Sure we see some hiccups in the wild but 99 percent probably enjoying their system with minimal issues
My shyt has given zero problems specific to the system itself..
While I could pull an article from almost every gaming website the tech websites reporting on it is when you know it's real
Some PS5 consoles have serious problems — what you need to know | Tom's Guide
But I created this thread after seeing all the post in the official ps5 thread that is stickied. So I'm confused by the responses. Well confused isn't the right word. Dumbfounded :dwillhuh:
Damn you have that much free time already, GamePass not treating you right? Have you tried Gears Tactics or Tetris yet?
It required a bunch of free time for him to make a post?

uFURIOUS!!!

Buy one and let me know from your experience. And how is it going with Gears 5? Fought that bytch of a boss yet?
Haven't started, only downloaded for the Batista character skin bonuses. Im saving gears 5 for next gen :smugbiden: