Is it safe to say the ps5 is not a stable console?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

All MFs wanna do is play games but they gotta know some special shyt to not brick it? That's like when MFs in TLR say you can live good on $2,000 a year in the south as a single man as long as you don't mind living in the gutter.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
the ps5 is pretty stable if you know what you are doing. otherwise, most of us will continue to play and avoid the errors other people have posted on this. all of this stuff is good for sony so they release an update or patch to fix these issues.

my ps5 is still going strong .. actually, it's kind of collecting dust now because i prefer to use my nvidia shield tv because i got iptv and all of those streaming apps LOL. ..
how is it collecting dust when it has a dust collector?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
how is it collecting dust when it has a dust collector?
it was a joke, bro.

I just launched Miles Morales (Launch edition) and i disable REST MODE. My ps5 system has not bricked yet :wow:

there is only 24 hours in a day and i spend like 8-10 hours sleeping. the rest of the day, i am busy and shyt. i barely have time to play games and i have a huge backlog :sadbron:

either way, i stay debt free so i can live life to the fullest :pachaha:

all of this high tech is kind of like a privilege to some

plus, i am on MEDS so my emotions and creativity is turned off..:wtb:

regardless of what i go through, i am glad i am not the OP. :krs:

i shall enjoy my ps5 even more after this posting of mine :skip:

:ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the ps5 is pretty stable if you know what you are doing. otherwise, most of us will continue to play and avoid the errors other people have posted on this. all of this stuff is good for sony so they release an update or patch to fix these issues.

my ps5 is still going strong .. actually, it's kind of collecting dust now because i prefer to use my nvidia shield tv because i got iptv and all of those streaming apps LOL. ..
Grand opening grand closing of the battered wives club season 5 :banderas:
Collecting dust when it's been out for like 3 days :mjlol:
We not even capping over here :francis:
I asked OP once. I will not ask again. Who here has a PS5 that has died?
I'm not putting those posters on blast, they can raise their hands when they ready :lolbron:
Same could be said about your home life old man
I'm just thankful to be alive and to have people in my life who love and cherish me. I love you too little girl, so grown up now :hug:

But your mama? :snooze:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm not putting those posters on blast, they can raise their hands when they ready :lolbron:
Make threads directed at certain users brehz. And then be scared to name drop cuz there ain't no names to front.

The arcadiums very own black sheep. Court gonna be be living alone in a 98 ford taurus just talking to himself.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
giphy.gif

All MFs wanna do is play games but they gotta know some special shyt to not brick it? That's like when MFs in TLR say you can live good on $2,000 a year in the south as a single man as long as you don't mind living in the gutter.
I dunno what these dudes talking bout. Sure we see some hiccups in the wild but 99 percent probably enjoying their system with minimal issues
My shyt has given zero problems specific to the system itself..