Is it safe to say the ps5 is not a stable console?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There are way too many coli members. I'm not even talking about Twitter, coli members are reporting storage issues with a couple system deaths already :lupe:

If this is as bad as it looks the resale market is about to come crashing down :damn:

For now :youngsabo:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
The only thing not stable is it's availability. Because its the most highly demanded consumer product right now. You see it in the resell market. Its value is more prominent than the xbox series x.

Which you still have not provided receipts for owning any next gen console.

Where are these coli members having ps5 issues? Other than being tired of your lame ass threads.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There are way too many coli members. I'm not even talking about Twitter, coli members are reporting storage issues with a couple system deaths already :lupe:

If this is as bad as it looks the resale market is about to come crashing down :damn:

Stop speaking on shyt you ain’t got :umad:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

The only thing “not stable”, is you and your unhealthy obsession for a console that you apparently don’t like or have :hhh: do us a favor, and stop flooding the Coli with bullshyt threads like this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only thing not stable is it's availability. Because its the most highly demanded consumer product right now. You see it in the resell market. Its value is more prominent than the xbox series x.

Which you still have not provided receipts for owning any next gen console.

Where are these coli members having ps5 issues? Other than being tired of your lame ass threads.
You know if you was right I'd be a dumbass bytch :handshake:
And if I'm not...

https://www.t3.com/news/ps5-owners-your-next-gen-console-may-die-at-any-second

If you want coli details, I was gonna grab the quotes but since you acting like a little hoe you can do the research yourselves :win:
Stop speaking on shyt you ain’t got :umad:
I paid more for one than anybody on this site, but thanks for playing :ufdup:
both the consoles ain't stable atm. day 1 buyers are always the guinea pigs for these consoles and what needs to be patched up.
You know you don't have to lie to kick with the tricks and the bytches, out to get a nikkaz riches

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Them reports of X Series Bones not cutting on and PS5's bricking

00139d6b10ca824eb51600578ea0be71.gif

I'll sit this one out with my Lenovo Legion and just cloud game if the shyt gets old. These companies tripping with these pathetic launches:francis:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
the ps5 is pretty stable if you know what you are doing. otherwise, most of us will continue to play and avoid the errors other people have posted on this. all of this stuff is good for sony so they release an update or patch to fix these issues.

my ps5 is still going strong .. actually, it's kind of collecting dust now because i prefer to use my nvidia shield tv because i got iptv and all of those streaming apps LOL. ..

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
the ps5 is pretty stable if you know what you are doing. otherwise, most of us will continue to play and avoid the errors other people have posted on this. all of this stuff is good for sony so they release an update or patch to fix these issues.

my ps5 is still going strong .. actually, it's kind of collecting dust now because i prefer to use my nvidia shield tv because i got iptv and all of those streaming apps LOL. ..
Collecting dust when it's been out for like 3 days :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

All MFs wanna do is play games but they gotta know some special shyt to not brick it? That's like when MFs in TLR say you can live good on $2,000 a year in the south as a single man as long as you don't mind living in the gutter.