Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes but black women do not abandon their children anywhere near the rate that black men do. So the black women are equally responsible but at least she takes responsibility.
Why would she abandon the child when she is going to get free money from uncle sam? You know how many women have children who they hate thus creating the monsters we have in our society today. Letting a kid live with you isnt taking responsibility.

Daps
Why would she abandon the child when she is going to get free money from uncle sam? You know how many women have children who they hate thus creating the monsters we have in our society today. Letting a kid live with you isnt taking responsibility.
Letting a kid live with you and feeding the kid, clothing the kid, sending the kid to school, is taking more responsibility than abandoning him and impregnating other women.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Letting a kid live with you and feeding the kid, clothing the kid, sending the kid to school, is taking more responsibility than abandoning him and impregnating other women.
Why would you let your meal ticket die? I find it amazing you are trying to say the black man is the reason the for the issues many blacks face.

:camby:

Daps
Why would you let your meal ticket die? I find it amazing you are trying to say the black man is the reason the for the issues many blacks face.

:camby:
Who else would be at fault? The man is supposed to be the leader if someone else is the leader it is because the man failed to rise up and seize leadership. Failures don't get respect.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he p*ssy has it's on gavitational pull.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch a hoe with a fake feminist militant persona like all these corny "conscious" black people

notice none of those motherfukkers talk about white supremacy...its because their fan bases are 75% white hipsters and theyre rich getting paper

Tae

All Star
Daps
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.

If a woman can ruin a man, he wasn't much of a man to begin with :sas1:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Hes always been eccentric, he just found his own style/lane and ran with it. Once again whats wrong with that and how does it equate to Badu doing him harm, let alone having anything to do with it? Only in the black community is individualism seen as a bad thing.