Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Who else would be at fault? The man is supposed to be the leader if someone else is the leader it is because the man failed to rise up and seize leadership. Failures don't get respect.
:mjlol: This post is so full of stupid fukkery I dunno where to begin, but all Ima say is this type of thinking is definitely one of the contributing factors to problems within the black community. Lack self accountability for your actions as an adult, brehettes

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: This post is so full of stupid fukkery I dunno where to begin, but all Ima say is this type of thinking is definitely one of the contributing factors to problems within the black community. Lack self accountability for your actions as an adult, brehettes

I`m saying breh, Black Man is the sole reason black community is in shambles yet he was taught by a black mother. The Black man and woman are equally guilty but their condition were ultimately created by white supremacy. Any message other than a Black Family Unit and Economic empowerment is cancer, so all that "independent" mess can go to hell. The Black Man and Woman do NEED each other as they cannot pro create without each other.

Daps
I'm a man, I think black men getting smacked up and sonned quick by every other group of men they come into contact with is the cause of the problems.

Daps
I`m saying breh, Black Man is the sole reason black community is in shambles yet he was taught by a black mother. The Black man and woman are equally guilty but their condition were ultimately created by white supremacy. Any message other than a Black Family Unit and Economic empowerment is cancer, so all that "independent" mess can go to hell. The Black Man and Woman do NEED each other as they cannot pro create without each other.
Who's responsibility is it to fight against white supremacy? Are we going to send black women to fight white men? It was black men who were conquered and defeated. Therefore the black women was conquered and defeated because the black man failed to protect and lead her.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yep, a man cant raise a woman and a woman cant raise a man. Even as bad as things were back in the day, we were still better off as a people back when we were still about the traditional family

Daps
like most females who hop on that kemet black queen wave
It's just an attempt to reboot from a past as a hoodrat thot supreme

So true breh

These "conscious" women ain't nothing but thot freaks tryin to mask it

Talked to a kemet sista on FB... she was putting up random statuses about ejaculation

So I engaged her on the topic

Offered to suck me off first convo. :wow:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yea one thing I find interesting is a lot of dark skin women and natural hear chicks are on some superiority complex thing trying to shame women who aren't dark or have natural hear under the guise of they are better than them or define what it is to be black. Many of these types tend to be dumb as rocks but love to brag about being educated (they have like 5 degrees)and work jobs that dont require a degree. IMO You base a persons character off of who they claim/present themselves to be and if their track record matches up/ they have tangible results to back who they say they are.

As opposed to thinking youre better because youre light and/or got 3A hair? Yall holding the above women to the fire because they are black and think highly of themselves. Now you know that's the worst thing a black woman can do is think highly of herself.