Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
badu is a thot in shae butter
that will get her muhfukkin ass ate religiously
slide_317276_2917128_free.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
White supremacy has been kicking a lot of black men's asses for 500 years that's true and that's the problem, black men are victims. Women and children do not respect victims. That's why black women and black children don't respect black men. People respect the strong that's the nature of things and being a victim for 500 years is weak.Who else is there to blame?

Like I said White Supremacy is the issue, at the end of the day the Black Woman is being used as the machine to ensure the black man aint sh*t. At the end of the day those of us who break the mold are essentially glitches in the system. We are at a point of no return, there will not be a majority of blacks that are on point with how they live until the minority group we have now creates that next gen of black intelligence. IMO Badu seems to be part of the problem, or really to be fair a product that is continuing the cycle, but is held to high accord.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.

She dresses with that Neo Soul vibe,but I dont thinks he is that much pro black.Thats just her style.

I know women can have a bad effect on men. but blaming Andre3000,Common and Jay Electronica's mishaps and shortcumings on the bytch is not cool. Can't blame a woman for taking your sanity plus those brothas had money and success before she even came into their picture.

Badu is in her own world.

Daps
Like I said White Supremacy is the issue, at the end of the day the Black Woman is being used as the machine to ensure the black man aint sh*t. At the end of the day those of us who break the mold are essentially glitches in the system. We are at a point of no return, there will not be a majority of blacks that are on point with how they live until the minority group we have now creates that next gen of black intelligence. IMO Badu seems to be part of the problem, or really to be fair a product that is continuing the cycle, but is held to high accord.
If white supremacy and any woman can ensure that you aren't shyt then you weren't much of a man to begin with. Man is supposed to rise above while black men have been trampled underneath. White supremacy is the issue and a lot of black men's inability to fight against white supremacy is also an issue.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If white supremacy and any woman can ensure that you aren't shyt then you weren't much of a man to begin with. Man is supposed to rise above while black men have been trampled underneath. White supremacy is the issue and a lot of black men's inability to fight against white supremacy is also an issue.

Man what? Im speaking in the context of black mothers raising weak children. The mother is the first teacher, if she corrupts you then its damn near impossible to reverse that unless you have a life changing event to make you rethink life.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something,
but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.
noone's doing that though...

Daps
Man what? Im speaking in the context of black mothers raising weak children. The mother is the first teacher, if she corrupts you then its damn near impossible to reverse that unless you have a life changing event to make you rethink life.
The mother is the first teacher, and if the man sticks around the man is the second teacher, and he can also communicate to the first teacher what to teach. If the man abandons his child he gives up that power and he is to blame.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The mother is the first teacher, and if the man sticks around the man is the second teacher, and he can also communicate to the first teacher what to teach. If the man abandons his child he gives up that power and he is to blame.
How are Men abondoning their kids when many of these kids are happening on accident? You have to have a relationship to abandon someone, dudes arent bouncing from their wives or long time girlfriends once a kid pops up. Folks need to quit having recreational sex point blank. Black men aint raping chicks getting them preggo and vanishing.

Daps
How are Men abondoning their kids when many of these kids are happening on accident? You have to have a relationship to abandon someone, dudes arent bouncing from their wives or long time girlfriends once a kid pops up. Folks need to quit having recreational sex point blank. Black men aint raping chicks getting them preggo and vanishing.
Whether you intentionally use your sperm to impregnate a womann or accidentally use your sperm to impregnate woman that's your sperm and therefore your kid. People can have recreational sex if they want just be prepared to take care of your responsibility.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Whether you intentionally use your sperm to impregnate a womann or accidentally use your sperm to impregnate woman that's your sperm and therefore your kid. People can have recreational sex if they want just be prepared to take care of your responsibility.

so the black woman is not equally responsible for accident children?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Im saying, especially with 3000....how did she ruin him? Dudes a successful actor and shyt I surely doubt he chose to bow out of music on anything but his own accord
Andre was just a regular nikka then all of a sudden he starting rocking football shoulder pads and grass skirts :wtf:
:usure: