Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I been saying from the beginning never take these so called neo soul artist as blueprints cause they no better than the commercial artist they diss ( I.e. nikki, lil wayne, etc)...

From badu to lauyrn hill and her 6 kids to mos def with his 5 kids by 4 different women and even wifin a smut only knowing her for 2 weeks...

None of these three even dissed commercial artists in their music. You nikkas just make up shyt and say shyt to say shyt :dahell:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't think Badu believes in legal marriage. A lot of new age/spiritual people believe in more communal relationships. People come into your life to teach you a lesson or help you grow. The free spirit types don't believe in owning people, such as "my man"/"my wife".

There is still deep connections but it's not a death do part type thing unless that's what you want. It's all based on being true to yourself and how you feel, instead of changing yourself in order to make someone stay with you.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Its crazy how in 6 years Badu she is gonna be 50. I think its how she acts on twitter she comes across sometimes as so young.
erykah25n-2-web.jpg

"Body and brain have aged. My consciousness has witnessed this, Yet has not aged. This 'awareness' is who we are."

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
erykah25n-2-web.jpg
"Body and brain have aged. My consciousness has witnessed this, Yet has not aged. This 'awareness' is who we are."

Its gonna be hilarious for the remainder of her years to see the types of relationships she will get into since there ain't anybody exactly that we can say in rap she would likely be with new to the scene. :mjlol:

She will probably move onto actors

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^Going back to my post above... :patrice: on second thought I wonder if she would really have Drake as her next "victim"? :patrice:

There is like a 15 age difference between them but then again Drake is already conformed and soft....so i guess he can be ruled out...

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I whole heartedly belief Badu targeted men who were weak in spirit and effed their heads up. No man she has done something with is doing anything productive.
Seriously.....she has no voodoo p*ssy...she just deals with men who are weak. She couldn't pull that on a man with a mind of his own.

Like I been saying from the beginning never take these so called neo soul artist as blueprints cause they no better than the commercial artist they diss ( I.e. nikki, lil wayne, etc)...

From badu to lauyrn hill and her 6 kids to mos def with his 5 kids by 4 different women and even wifin a smut only knowing her for 2 weeks...

Exactly...multiple kids by different men and women. I don't get how people look up to them . Don't get me wrong all have made some cool music that I enjoy to this day, but let's not Mame excuses when we have multiple threads from both the men and women on Herr about how black women need to stop having kids by multiple men and how black men need to get married and have kids by woman. People change their opinion once fame enters.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I don't think Badu believes in legal marriage. A lot of new age/spiritual people believe in more communal relationships. People come into your life to teach you a lesson or help you grow. The free spirit types don't believe in owning people, such as "my man"/"my wife".

There is still deep connections but it's not a death do part type thing unless that's what you want. It's all based on being true to yourself and how you feel, instead of changing yourself in order to make someone stay with you.

Yeah but three kids by three different men. If she was not famous there would be no excuses for her. Also when it comes to kids its about what's doing what is best for them and not always about feeling free, happy, and like a butterfly.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah but three kids by three different men. If she was not famous there would be no excuses for her. Also when it comes to kids its about what's doing what is best for them and not always about feeling free, happy, and like a butterfly.
:yeshrug: all her kids have a father actively in their lives plus their fathers get along with their mama. I see no problem.