Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Never got into Twitter and never will.

Have over 500 friends on facebook, but I've also deleted over 50 people on there this year alone. No need to keep friends you don't give a fukk anymore. Not trying to have "spies" either. I'm still pretty active on FB though,keeping up with friends on there easier than Texting, posting my trail runs on there through Nike +. Also, I keep up with a lot of relatives on there better.

Instagram is falling off though. When it comes to someone being Jeckyll & Hyde in Social Media, they're talking about those with a IG account. Thank the simps :snoop: The video feature is the number one blame for the slow demise of the site.

I only people I knew who fukked with Vine were dudes from my last job. :mindblown: @ using half of your work shift just to put a 30 second video only YOU find funny :heh: But they got the freaks on there too :patrice:

I just can't hashtag, too lame for me. shyt just doubles how desparate you are to get likes.

The Coli is the only forum I participate in now. I remember three years ago , I regularly posted/lurked in five online forums. :salute: @bk & @Brooklynzson for staying ahead of the curve on here.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Of course it dies off when you become older. But as you leave there are young people stepping up to take your place.

My facebook fell all the way off. Used to have hoes showing ass all up and down my wall but now its all Bible verses, kids pics, and hoes trying to remake themselves. I told this to my younger cousin and he showed me his wall, guess what, he had hoes showing ass all up and down his wall.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is not a lot of value in it. Plus now and days what you say and do on social media is not anonymous and can come back haunt you or get you fired. People are smartening up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The news sucks and everyone is already sick and tired of complaining of society. Most of the entertainment we have today sucks.

Social media is definitely on it's death bed, Celebs aren't even revered anymore. They get insulted out daily especially on twitter and those crazy ass blogs LMAO.

Oh...look how unique and revolutionary you are.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:ld: I feel like social media is more alive than ever.

AIM and shyt might not be poppin' all the way like that anymore. But there's shyt like GroupMe, SnapChat, etc. that's 10 times better and more inclusive. I'm pretty much on groupme all day everyday chatting with friends, business groups, etc.

My Twitter timeline stays goin' (Instagram as well and Vine is fukking hilarious) and my FB as well whenever I decide to hop on.

Many of you are not "social" people from jump, which is why "social" media is dead to you. Lol.