Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't give a fukk about all that. Sooner or later you have to live your own life and do what makes YOU happy. 50 people might like a status of mine but where are they when shyt gets real? At one time I had hundreds and hundreds of "friends" but the older you get you realize that 90% of them ain't shyt :heh:

real-talk-blog4.jpg

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Use linkedin to connect with people who matter brehs

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
social media (especially Twitter) won't die off because that's where you go for information. It's like the news, so the people that won't post as much, probably read more.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
social media (especially Twitter) won't die off because that's where you go for information. It's like the news, so the people that won't post as much, probably read more.

The news sucks and everyone is already sick and tired of complaining of society. Most of the entertainment we have today sucks.

Social media is definitely on it's death bed, Celebs aren't even revered anymore. They get insulted out daily especially on twitter and those crazy ass blogs LMAO.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The news will never die off though.

It will always be there but the mystique is almost dead. Obama was never going to deliver and a lot of people are very disappointed/frustrated.

That feeling of 2008 will never come back to this country again. The internet has exposed a lot of things and a lot of people, things will never be the same.

All these tablets and smart phones and other gadgets are making people too comfortable but soon everyone will be tired of those things too.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Honestly you're just getting older because I'm noticed I spend less time on twitter/facebook/instagram as well......I still read forums because that's how I've gotten my news forever and I like having in depth discussions.