Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Never got into social networking sites. I have a FB and Twitter but don't do much with either.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
facebook saves your messages forever, that's why its not popping

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nah breh i'm too cool i'm too serious for facebook all everyone does is look for attention i deleted facebook in 2007 before everyone else started deleting their pages too cause that stuff is full of people begging for attention by the way did i mention i dont have instagram and i tried twitter for a bit but deleted that too it was nothing but bullshyt and did i mention i deleted facebook in 2007 before everyone else started deleting their pages too cause that stuff is full of people begging for attenton

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Maaaaaaan none of this shyt is going anywhere anytime soon... Twitter & Instagram are getting bigger & the ability to connect with friends & family is going to keep Facebook alive for a *VERY* long time...

The only thing falling off are people who used it because it was "cool" but for the basic core of Facebook & Twitter they're not going anywhere anytime soon...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Eh deeper I get into my 20's I realize social networking is not a place for me breh. If you go on FB it's nothing but people complaining about dumb shyt or posting quotes or uhh the people with children are the worst.. Twitter I dunno I never really fukked with it much. seems like it's more for women. I don't want people following my activities, "likes" never really did it for me. Why do we need people to "like" what we're doing?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This all depends on the site you are talking about but overall I don't think it's going down.

Facebook yea. I got over 500 friends and I see like the same 25 people post and others are random.

Twitter is dumb as fukk TO ME I never understood how it got so big.

Instagram is the new wave. At the end of the day people just want to post pics and captions and brag.

But now there is still plenty other inbetween sites people go to or there's apps.

A lot of people are so fake when it comes to social media. Taking pics just to prove you were somewhere even if you aren't having fun.

Social media won't stop. Not when people have smart phones with all these apps. It takes nothing to be connected. Plus some people are cooler online lol .

Daps
Reppin
VOID
My social network tally.

Facebook: 102 friends

Twitter: 396 followers

Tumblr: 2,399 followers

I just find tumblr more interesting and I'm years removed from the target age range from that site. I find FB and Twitter to be absolutely dreadful.