Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Facebook<<<<<<< Twitter is popping when you follow a lot of funny people. I follow A lot of my friends, and they kinda just cry all the time. (I mean I do sometimes, but they be 24/7 bytching)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
its cuz everyones on instagram now.

no one really uses facebook anymore..always the 5 same peole posting .

i enjoy twitter a lot.

but im maturing past it all.. im too old for all the bs

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just said this to myself today. I'm sure all the networks are cooking up a new feature that'll get all the social media heads like :krs:

personally, i have no social media accounts and i'm sick of being penalized for it. just because i don't have facebook, instagram or twitter some things i want to sign up for won't allow me to without some kind of social media account. i think that's crazy. i deleted my facebook last december because all the posts were repetitive. plus, my actual circle of friends and family is already pretty tight and consistent offline so to me it was like leaving your business for other outsiders to see. if you want to get at me text me. if i want to show you a pic or vice versa just message me. other than that come to the crib or let's go out. it's about time "social" "media" die because it's just a media (entertainment/false) version of actually being social.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Probably due to the fact social media sites such as instagram and facebook make you realize how narcissist people really are. I deleted my facebook..didn't even wanna bother unfriending the annoying people who do nothing but complain about their first world problems and relationship issues and mundane shyt I do not care about.

Facebook really made me start to dislike some people who were actually pretty cool in real life. Their internet personalities are annoying as shyt.