Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
shyt been fell off, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc... full of fake people, attention whores, and all around wastes of lives. :yeshrug:

The-Coli is my shyt, but most of you nikkas is bytches and it feels like it's going downhill. justsayin' tho
The Coli feels different since the software change, but you guys are still my homies. I can't believe Neogaf used to be my home on the internet :scusthov:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
yea shyt getting kind of wack including this site. Which hurts cause i was loving the site. But hiphop is boring as fukk these days. nikkas begged for 50's downfall,NOW WHAT? The rap game is wack. Too many blatant record label employees on here.
We've beeb reduced to celebrating an overrated rapper's overrated verse cause he said a few names. I can go listen to THE GAME and get more exciting verses saying names. Then when someone rips him,everyone's calling foul and crying instead of hoping kdot comes back and they really get it on. This culture is now pussified boring and corny.

Yeah, I'm never in the booth. I'm completely out of touch with hiphop and I'm 23 years old. :heh:
Everything is overhyped, your favorite artist never has a bad verse, and you can't dislike anything without being labeled a hater. Smh.