Is it better to find a woman while you’re building or once you made it and become a 6 certs, breh then start looking?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Always better to find a woman to settle down with after you are successful.

Your tastes will change and you will struggle with loyalty.

Men ultimately want their dream girl not the grind girl.
Never take advice about women from a woman...:ufdup:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
A chick who is a true wifey type and looks good will be taken by 26-maybe early 30’s at the latest

If you see marriage as a necessary goal in life, You should be scouting for a serious girlfriend/wife in your early-mid 30’s and just date a bit younger.

A wifey type would already be looking for long term relationships/marriage because those things make her life feel fulfilled. They not gonna be running around single into mid 30’s

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't approach life like that, I do my own thing and have a framework of what I want out of life, and how to handle situations.

but I will say, for me, if money/work isn't right, nothing else can be right. Being broke with someone, or struggling with someone, isn't what I want for myself.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't approach life like that, I do my own thing and have a framework of what I want out of life, and how to handle situations.

but I will say, for me, if money/work isn't right, nothing else can be right. Being broke with someone, or struggling with someone, isn't what I want for myself.

why u say that?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
why u say that?

A lot of that is just my own personal experiences, which shape a value system. Like I talked a few times before, for years I was in jail or a halfway house, or working a horrific job, like picking up trash at a stadium.

So all that I cared about when I was done with all that. was getting my money right, getting myself right. And kind of by choice, and kind of just exclusion, for years after, I didn't even really date, I was like 26. until there was women coming at me, I had to kind of start. so I look at sex, dating, relationships as a BONUS, and not the purpose.

and what I like about them, isn't really the "building", or the "she's down for me", it's the rush, the thrill, intensity and the glamour.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A lot of that is just my own personal experiences, which shape a value system. Like I talked a few times before, for years I was in jail or a halfway house, or working a horrific job, like picking up trash at a stadium.

So all that I cared about when I was done with all that. was getting my money right, getting myself right. And kind of by choice, and kind of just exclusion, for years after, I didn't even really date, I was like 26. until there was women coming at me, I had to kind of start. so I look at sex, dating, relationships as a BONUS, and not the purpose.

and what I like about them, isn't really the "building", or the "she's down for me", it's the rush, the thrill, intensity and the glamour.

why would a woman by your side prevent your goals tho :jbhmm:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They take up your time, even if they're totally not trying to stop you directly.

That's why it makes sense to only date the hot women that you hire/offer internships.

sounds like a miserable existence.

just grind away and not enjoy life's pleasures.

couldn't be me :hubie:
this like when fat people say they got no time to work out. you don't have 30 minutes of free time in the crib; you that busy :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Find her asap so you don't end up with the leftovers. Clowns in their 30s wondering where all the good women went. They got wifed up asap. Mid 20s. All that waiting doing is making you wait for the perfect hoe..

a conservative woman have an easy 20 bodies by age 30 fukking 2 guys a year since 18. CONSERVATIVE

If you find a woman who cooks, cleans up after you without being asked and is ready to follow your lead you will regret settling down with a woman who makes a turkey sandwich a wrestling match. I promise you
The first paragraph is spot on. You should find a woman during or before the grind so that you at least know that she's willing to stand by you at your [hopefully] 'brokest'. The best women (those with a high moral code, pretty face and good - great body) are gone early. Fúck mid-twenties, those joints are usually a foot and a half through the door to marriage by the time they're 20:mjlol:.

On average, I doubt that a conservative woman has 20 bodies by the time she's 30. Women tend to get into LTRs for months - years during their 20s before it eventually fizzles out. 8-12 sounds more plausible.

Your last paragraph depends on what you want in a woman. Me personally, I prefer my women to be outspoken and willing to search for answers and have a questioning attitude. She's gotta be willing to be my equal because I for damn sure don't know everything.

That "follow my lead" shít is cool right until you're lost and meandering through a situation trying to find a solution, and she's essentially just looking at you like, "Figure it out, nígga:skip:":mjlol:.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Always better to find a woman to settle down with after you are successful.

Your tastes will change and you will struggle with loyalty.

Men ultimately want their dream girl not the grind girl.
Nah the dream girl only there at the finish line. You don't want people around in the winners circle that didn't put in any work. They're the first to abandon ship at any bump in the road

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You right but I’m a tell you I had no problem attracting women before but now that I’m married these women be coming left right and centre if I go out with me and the homies to a lounge or club. Like the last time I went out I must have got approached by women atleast 5 or 6 times in one night. Had one tell me I was beautiful and that she would have fukked me if I wasn’t married. shyt is wild that’s why I’m wondering how nikkaz can’t get women outchea. I ain’t even in shape like I use to be either like I used to be on some soccer player physique now nikka almost at dad bod level with this married weight.
A lot of men can get women, but they'll be the ones they don't want. Me personally, I say that I don't get women because the ones that I want are above-average - tall women that have a big ass, but by and large, they aren't feeling me.

But the women that do want me are usually short and skinny or fat, so I just prefer to stay single or celibate until I feel like lowering my standards to smash the skinny / fat - thick joints...which is usually like twice a week:pachaha:.

I have a roster, but they aren't anything that I'm overtly attracted to.