Is it better to find a woman while you’re building or once you made it and become a 6 certs, breh then start looking?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
i find the idea of looking for a woman outdated.

women come into my life at various stages and moments. i just choose when to accept their company. i just think many of you aren't open as individuals to accept companionship and have preconceived notions, either from others or your own fantasies, about how interactions should take place that you ruin opportunities.

You shouldnt look for a woman.

Women come and go and often the best appear when you aren’t worried about them at all.

Women that come after the money are usually unloyal and unfaithful too.
A man shouldn't be pressed for a woman in his life but there will be a season or seasons, for most men, where they're dating with heavier intent.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The first paragraph is spot on. You should find a woman during or before the grind so that you at least know that she's willing to stand by you at your [hopefully] 'brokest'. The best women (those with a high moral code, pretty face and good - great body) are gone early. Fúck mid-twenties, those joints are usually a foot and a half through the door to marriage by the time they're 20:mjlol:.

On average, I doubt that a conservative woman has 20 bodies by the time she's 30. Women tend to get into LTRs for months - years during their 20s before it eventually fizzles out. 8-12 sounds more plausible.

Your last paragraph depends on what you want in a woman. Me personally, I prefer my women to be outspoken and willing to search for answers and have a questioning attitude. She's gotta be willing to be my equal because I for damn sure don't know everything.

That "follow my lead" shít is cool right until you're lost and meandering through a situation trying to find a solution, and she's essentially just looking at you like, "Figure it out, nígga:skip:":mjlol:.

I'll take my wife input not leadership.

Women real tough with lite problems and real feminine when problem's very real. Real tough when there's a man on the front line. We not looking over there for the answer when it's all on the line.

Shell resent you if you don't take the lead when shyts real.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
why would a woman by your side prevent your goals tho :jbhmm:

Kind of a non attachment thing. If you are really serious about money or whatever it is, I wanted no conflict, no hesitation, nothing in the way. No dinners or family parties, no holiday trips, none of the things that come with relationships. They would have been in the way. but also, coming off jail/whatever, I had no idea how any of that really worked past high school.

As a result, yeah I am a little detached, probably conditioned myself for thrill and fast money, dopamine hits and not like the stable nature of a long term relationship. but I do tend to have good relationships with everyone in my life.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
why would a woman by your side prevent your goals tho :jbhmm:

When me becomes we your vision can be changed due to the dynamic of the relationship. Sometimes the goals of the couple can influence or change the goal of the individual, I.e buying a house and having kids. Not wanting to move to another state. One partner wants to go back to school. All sorts of things can happen