Is it better to find a woman while you’re building or once you made it and become a 6 certs, breh then start looking?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Some men leave the woman that grinded with them on some "if she's with me now, imagine what kind of caliber woman I can get now that I'm rich" type logic

But I find this disgusting and monkey-brained :scust:

Why do you think a woman who would only be with you when you're rich is automatically a better partner?

Its very slimey. On a very deep level a lot of people don't really value niceness, they only respect displays of power and status. :scust:

Espeically when that chick probably got stuffed out by randoms so it's even funnier that some dudes think a trophy wife is a present.

Stay with the one that grinded with you. Make sure she is attractive too though.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me wifey material shows up when you’re grinding because this women literally loves you for you which to me is more god flow and spiritual. Plus if you build together you don’t feel pressure l to do a prenup and all that if you started from scratch together.

Sure when you have your 6 certs you have more options but at the same time you don’t know if women love you for you or what you can provide. Unless you find one that’s on the same level but at the same time they might come with big dikk energy and try and control shyt some not all. It seems to me dating life is just as trash with money than it is not these days anyways. Even though you getting more coochie you probably less trusting.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Some men leave the woman that grinded with them on some "if she's with me now, imagine what kind of caliber woman I can get now that I'm rich" type logic

But I find this disgusting and monkey-brained :scust:

Why do you think a woman who would only be with you when you're rich is automatically a better partner?

Its very slimey. On a very deep level a lot of people don't really value niceness, they only respect displays of power and status. :scust:

Espeically when that chick probably got stuffed out by randoms so it's even funnier that some dudes think a trophy wife is a present.

Stay with the one that grinded with you. Make sure she is attractive too though.

U see that with a lot of dumbass rappers/celebs. how does that tale end every damn time?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a human meet other humans with no expectations. You can't plan everything. If you a in the building part of your life and you happen upon a woman during this phase organically and y'all both come up together then you are blessed. But there's no right answer. Just live

This. My wife today I didn’t even plan on being with. When we first met she was just coming out of grieving an ex who was murdered a year or two before we met. They were broken up at the time he was murdered but still that’s some traumatic shyt to go through. When she told me that I was apprehensive to get serious and didn’t pressure anything. We would see each other but at the same time date other people. Eventually several months later we fell for each other. But for me it was hard for me to shake off the bachelor life and adjusting to a serious relationship. I had an Instagram account with 80 percent of followers as women so that shyt got me in trouble a few times and almost ended us. But she stayed and we worked through it and 4 years after that we married.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This. My wife today I didn’t even plan on being with. When we first met she was just coming out of grieving an ex who was murdered a year or two before we met. They were broken up at the time he was murdered but still that’s some traumatic shyt to go through. When she told me that I was apprehensive to get serious and didn’t pressure anything. We would see each other but at the same time date other people. Eventually several months later we fell for each other. But for me it was hard for me to shake off the bachelor life and adjusting to a serious relationship. I had an Instagram account with 80 percent of followers as women so that shyt got me in trouble a few times and almost ended us. But she stayed and we worked through it and 4 years after that we married.

hoes aint shyt.

love is everything.

you never let that shyt go.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoes aint shyt.

love is everything.

you never let that shyt go.

You right but I’m a tell you I had no problem attracting women before but now that I’m married these women be coming left right and centre if I go out with me and the homies to a lounge or club. Like the last time I went out I must have got approached by women atleast 5 or 6 times in one night. Had one tell me I was beautiful and that she would have fukked me if I wasn’t married. shyt is wild that’s why I’m wondering how nikkaz can’t get women outchea. I ain’t even in shape like I use to be either like I used to be on some soccer player physique now nikka almost at dad bod level with this married weight.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Always better to find a woman to settle down with after you are successful.

Your tastes will change and you will struggle with loyalty.

Men ultimately want their dream girl not the grind girl.
You don’t get your dream girl later in life. You get the leftover single moms/divorcees, you get a passport or you simp for a young gold digger :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t get your dream girl later in life. You get the leftover single moms/divorcees, you get a passport or you simp for a young gold digger :yeshrug:
Gotdamn this is reality for a lot of nikkaz if you wait too long.

:wow:

But this is the dream for most nikkaz. Also don’t forget active or former onlyfan models.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah she's not even special just regular in other places. Only in North America is she some kind of unicorn.

I work with men from all around the world. They are all married and none of them achieved this before they made it. Other cultures and people's still know the true value of relationships. Only here has it become purely business.

This is what separates North American women from the rest of the world. I dont discriminate but this is probably I why hadn't been with one since I was in university. All my cousins that married American women are divorced. One who lives down south married them twice and is twice divorced. His third time was an engagement and that ended. His brother married one and she left him when he lost his job. He's with Ethiopoan now.

All my cousins that married non American women are still married with no major issues. When I say AMerican, I'm including black and white here.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You right but I’m a tell you I had no problem attracting women before but now that I’m married these women be coming left right and centre if I go out with me and the homies to a lounge or club. Like the last time I went out I must have got approached by women atleast 5 or 6 times in one night. Had one tell me I was beautiful and that she would have fukked me if I wasn’t married. shyt is wild that’s why I’m wondering how nikkaz can’t get women outchea. I ain’t even in shape like I use to be either like I used to be on some soccer player physique now nikka almost at dad bod level with this married weight.

U must have missed what I lead with; hoes aint shyt.

you need to drill that shyt in your head.

your insecurities and need for validation from hoes who dont give a AF about you gonna get you fukked up. Just start reciting that shyt in your head "THESE HOES AINT shyt"