Is it better to find a woman while you’re building or once you made it and become a 6 certs, breh then start looking?

Daps
Always better to find a woman to settle down with after you are successful.

Your tastes will change and you will struggle with loyalty.

Men ultimately want their dream girl not the grind girl.
U are a woman is hard for u to comprehend men choosing based on loyalty.
Ti despite being attractive(no homo) and very successful his still with that ugly bytch tiny.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i find the idea of looking for a woman outdated.

women come into my life at various stages and moments. i just choose when to accept their company. i just think many of you aren't open as individuals to accept companionship and have preconceived notions, either from others or your own fantasies, about how interactions should take place that you ruin opportunities.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Honestly it depends on your ability to assess women, because you can find a loyal down for you chick after you achieve success just as easily as you find one during the grind. There are plenty of women that are good that are also grinding and staying out of the way that would be there looking for a man too.

Also, your success also introduces you to a higher grade of women. My boss met his wife at 39 and was after he had a successful startup and she was running a nonprofit and she was 36 and they met at a charity gala her non profit was putting on and they have been together for twenty years and have three kids. You can find a women at any point, I suggest just pursuing your goals and accomplishing what you want. Don’t sweat over women they come and go

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You can’t tell when a woman really likes you?
People are very good at acting.

Especially when money and a comfortable lifestyle are on the line. Your original comment feels like it's coming from a place of hurt, like you or people you know were with a man who made it and then switched up on them.

But the thing about money and power is that it's like alcohol. It reveals the kind of person you really are and the impulses and desires you keep in check because you need others and don't want to offend them.

Money and power tricks you into thinking you don't need other people and nobody can check you because 9/10 you're the most dominant person in the room. A person with a rotten personality will reveal that personality when they make it. A woman who ignored the red flags will see what kind of man she really had when that success kicks in.

Too many women look at their toxic exes after they leave them and he makes it like "maybe I should have tried to make it work with him" and her chicken head friends looking for entertainment feed that regret instead of saying "he would've left you. If he treated you like he did when he was average, you think he wouldn't be more toxic or just vanish after he made it? You did the right thing."

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
There are never guarantees but if there is such thing as the best time, it's when you are focused and have a sense of direction but you are still far from 'making it'. You might not want the girl who comes to you when you are completely rock bottom and you certainly don't want the women who come into your orbit once you have status and wealth.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Are you married

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Worth noting that most high income couples in America met in college and married either while in school or shortly after graduation.

Do you mean grad school? Most high education and income people get married around 30. Very few get married in school or their early 20s these days.

Maybe the college sweetheart if she stuck around that long but the vast majority meet through networks or grad school. I saw a lot of college relationships die in grad school when people "upgraded".

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

I know this hurts a lot of people but I saw a lot of men and women in MBA school and friends in law/med school upgrade away from young love when they met similar tier people. Also not every regular girl can deal with the grind for success.

If she is at or above your level and has similar ambitions when you are nothing she is often a keeper. But if you all are just dating to not be alone you need to make sure you share the same vision.