Is it better to find a woman while you’re building or once you made it and become a 6 certs, breh then start looking?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
She expects adversity and if she is a good woman she is prepared for it mentally. She will give you time and space to figure it out. Not forever but for a period of time. Don’t waste it.

If this is how you would react, that's wonderful. If you're seriously trying to say that is how the average woman nowadays would approach going from luxury to adversity, then you are simply not speaking reality.

"Not forever but for a period of time"? Ok then:ehh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t tell when a woman really likes you?

ok, but do better than post some nonsensical statement like that, it insults the intelligence of a high school drop out.

you can better tell she likes you if you're still building than when youve reached the top of your game. Everybody and their mother wants you for something at that stage.

She's special when she wants you while nobody is seeking you out, it's like stock low priced and selling high

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
ok, but do better than post some nonsensical statement like that, it insults the intelligence of a high school drop out.

you can better tell she likes you if you're still building than when youve reached the top of your game. Everybody and their mother wants you for something at that stage.

She's special when she wants you while nobody is seeking you out, it's like stock low priced and selling high

She is not special just desperate. And likely didn’t have a strong, loving father who hipped her to game.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
And when adversity hits and she's never seen you in a rough spot, when it all stops being fun and giggles and entertainment and it's back to square one grind time...then what?

There is rarely "better"...only different. Thinking you're going to wait around for "better" is the reasoning of children who want choices with no consequences. They all have consequences. Assess the consequences you're prepared to deal with, make your choices and live your life.

And yes, refusing to make a choice is it's own choice, with it's own consequences.
I hear what the fellas are sayin but I kinda agree with @LadyJ2 . I also think a man who has his shyt together should get with women who have their shyt together too.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She is not special just desperate. And likely didn’t have a strong, loving father who hipped her to game.
Nah she's not even special just regular in other places. Only in North America is she some kind of unicorn.

I work with men from all around the world. They are all married and none of them achieved this before they made it. Other cultures and people's still know the true value of relationships. Only here has it become purely business.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Don't ever listen to ANYONE that tells when and how you have to get in a serious relationship and bring children to this world. Not your Mom, Dad, Grandmother, church, nobody.

In fact I'd tell any man do not seriously consider marriage until you're 35. The WORST thing you can do is question everything because you don't have a house, wife and kids at the age of 24.

This is the time in your life to focus on you, figure out you, make mistakes, trust yourself, experience things, shake off insecurities and issues, and build yourself in every which way so that you can be the best man you can be for this woman, and most of all your children. Don't rush those big steps in life. You'll regret it.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
A woman who wanted you when you had nothing won't leave you when you have everything.
This! Me and my wife started out with literally just a mattress on the floor and worked our way up to a McMansion with 2 kids. She held me down during some rocky bumps along the way too, wouldn’t trade it in or change a thing if I had a do over