Is having a conscience a good or bad thing?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Everyone has spirit guides that talk to them. Some people call them hunches, gut feelings, etc but in my practice we call them spirit guides. They are the middle ground between us and the spirit world where all the other unseen entities roam.You choose them in the spirit world before you are born. You can call on them anytime if youre confused or need direction. Sometimes they make themselves seen though in the differnt forms like I said intuition, imaginary friends, dreams, etc.

what's your practice, if you don't mind me asking?

have you ever experienced the spirit world?

are jinn a part of this spirit world?

so you're saying consciousness is your spirit guide?

your spirit guide is a different spirit than that of your own or is it the same spirit?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Fukk my conscience... it caught me a case when I was younger.

So my girlfriend comes and picks me up from College for the weekend. We are in the car arguing about something and we get pulled over. I realize I don't have my sealtbelt on which sucks cause I already had 2 warrants. So I remembered college roommates information so I figured I would give his information so I wouldn't go to jail and would just give him the money for the seatbelt ticket. So I give the officer the info and he takes and its all good. My GF starts arguing with the COP about something else and he wants to search the car. My Conscience starts kicking in and was worried about him finding my School ID, Drivers license,and info with my real information and feelign a lil bad about doing my frined wrong so I tell the officier the truth. Basically instead of getting a seltbelt ticket I ended gettign charged with Failure to ID fugitive and get a year deferred adjudication just because of my dumb ass conscience. I ain't listened to my conscience since :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Fukk my conscience... it caught me a case when I was younger.

So my girlfriend comes and picks me up from College for the weekend. We are in the car arguing about something and we get pulled over. I realize I don't have my sealtbelt on which sucks cause I already had 2 warrants. So I remembered college roommates information so I figured I would give his information so I wouldn't go to jail and would just give him the money for the seatbelt ticket. So I give the officer the info and he takes and its all good. My GF starts arguing with the COP about something else and he wants to search the car. My Conscience starts kicking in and was worried about him finding my School ID, Drivers license,and info with my real information and feelign a lil bad about doing my frined wrong so I tell the officier the truth. Basically instead of getting a seltbelt ticket I ended gettign charged with Failure to ID fugitive and get a year deferred adjudication just because of my dumb ass conscience. I ain't listened to my conscience since :mjpls:

lol

:pachaha:

back when i was a youngin', i took a rap for who i thought at the time was my best friend. :to:

fukked me up for some years.

but it helped me in the long run, i'd like to think.

i learned about trust - who to and who not to, trust.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
how much control do you have over the certain part of the compartmentalization of the non-physical you?

To control is to give direction/purpose which is tainted by external factors. We all have various unknowns that dwell within our being; it exists on its own accord.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
tainted?

so you think a different level of consciousness, "just happens?"

what about if you're in deep thought or meditating (i'm assuming that's a way to limit external forces)?

how much control do you have then?

reading something you're interested in is an external factor, is it not?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
tainted?

so you think a different level of consciousness, "just happnes?"

what about if you're in deep thought or meditating (i'm assuming that's a way to limit external forces)?

how much control do you have then?

reading something you're interested is an external factor, is it not?

Yes, tainted.

If you have the inability to separate your thoughts from domestication.

Various individuals have no control when they meditate. Consciousness is the vehicle while you're the passenger.

Yes, reading is an external factor. It is also a source of knowledge. If you're easily persuaded without understanding yourself first, you'll forever be torn by misdirection.

If you consciously ask questions without opening yourself up to receive the answer, nothing is gained.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Its a mix of Voudun/Hoodoo/folk magic/Santeria/Catholic/energy work

Yes I have seen dead people

I do not study Arab religions, but Im sure he is.

No. Your spirit guide doesnt rule your mind 100% you still have free will. But you can reach out to them and they will talk back to you. Sometimes if its important they will reach out first. Does that make sense I know it sounds weird lol

your spirit guide is a different spirit than that of your own or is it the same spirit?

Its a different spirit. One of my guides is my grandmother who passed when I was 8.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Yes, tainted.

Various individuals have no control when they meditate. Consciousness is the vehicle while you're the passenger.

Yes, reading is an external factor. It is also a source of knowledge. If you're easily persuaded without understanding yourself first, you'll forever be torn by misdirection.

If you consciously ask questions without opening yourself up to receive the answer, nothing is gained.

so there is a consciousness that is not only outside of you, but inside as well?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities

Its a mix of Voudun/Hoodoo/folk magic/Santeria/Catholic/energy work

Yes I have seen dead people

I do not study Arab religions, but Im sure he is.

No. Your spirit guide doesnt rule your mind 100% you still have free will. But you can reach out to them and they will talk back to you. Sometimes if its important they will reach out first. Does that make sense I know it sounds weird lol

Its a different spirit. One of my guides is my grandmother who passed when I was 8.

have you seen the movie, "believers"?

how do you get to the spirit world?

doesn't sound weird at all. thanks for the responses, btw...

are there ever diabolical spirits that try to trick you, say for example; it tries to act like it's the spirit of your grandmother?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Yes, tainted.

how does one gain the ability to separate their thoughts from domestication? when you use the word "domestication," i'm assuming you mean socialization since birth, correct?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
"...No. Your spirit guide doesnt rule your mind 100% you still have free will. But you can reach out to them and they will talk back to you. Sometimes if its important they will reach out first. Does that make sense I know it sounds weird lol..."

do you have control in the spirit world?

how do you know that the physical world you think you experience, is not another world ontop of another world that you don't know of as yet?

if that is true, how much control do you have in this physcial world?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
how does one gain the ability to separate their thoughts from domestication? when you use the word "domestication," i'm assuming you mean socialization since birth, correct?

Correct.

Over thinking and remembering everything you've been taught is domestication. Separating yourself from everything you've learned are the 1st steps towards being liberated.

If the aforementioned seems unimaginable, spend time with a child. They're some of the wisest individuals in the world because they've yet to be affected by it. The have a better understanding of the life due to being carefree.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
one of the most profound experiences of my life (imagine that .gif where you see fireworks and the nerdy guy is pointing to his forehead and motioning outward, lol) was witnessing a child being born.

i always knew and understood what "innocence" was, but it was another layer of truth that i experienced when i 'realized' what innocence was.

i also see this to some extent when i look in my dog's eyes or see a tiny insect scurrying on the ground or when i admire a tree (don't laugh, lol). :lolbron:

socialization is programming since birth - what we think we know.

a fundamental step of philosophical realization is knowing that you don't know.

what is being liberated?

you're talking about enlightenment?

how does that relate to consciousness? so there is a consciousness that is outside of us?

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can be bad. If its stopping u from doing things that wont really hurt you, ive made decisions that went against my conscience and im happy i did. Just dont do nothing that will make u :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
It can be bad. If its stopping u from doing things that wont really hurt you, ive made decisions that went against my conscience and im happy i did. Just dont do nothing that will make u :wtf:

how do you know it was your conscience that was telling you to do something? what if it was your conscience telling you not to do it?