Is having a conscience a good or bad thing?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Na I didn't say I was evolving. I'm just saying I've always been a reserved dude and prevented me from experiencing certain things. I lost friends behind it too. People will saying oh he's not real because he don't do this or he stopped hanging with these people when he got to a certain place in life.

ok, so? Whats wrong with that. People grow apart. If you dont want to be yourself to keep a friendship i think you have other issues going on. Meaning, you're a follower. Only thing your missing is trouble really.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always be the most principled and mature person you can possibly be. make the decisions you'd make in oak paneled rooms in front of a bust of aristotle. the decisions you'd make if the spotlight was right in your face on live TV. not the decisions you'd make for some 'homies' whose idea of fun is doing non-virtuous things.

You right but its wild when peopleyou thought were you're friends talk bad about just for trying to do good in life.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
we're gonna need more details

what exactly are these things your brehs want you to join in on

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
okay you seem to be mixing up different issues though. hanging out with them isn't going against your conscience, just against your practical needs right

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay you seem to be mixing up different issues though. hanging out with them isn't going against your conscience, just against your practical needs right

You know I haven't smoked weed in 6 years but if I go around people that do its. "You think you better than us", "Stop being a bytch". All that is corny to me.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You know I haven't smoked weed in 6 years but if I go around people that do its. "You think you better than us", "Stop being a bytch". All that is corny to me.

Crakface in your shoes

*here my nig hit this shyt*

*nah im good*

*u dont smoke*

*i dont feel like it*

*man this nikka never wanna hit the weed yo* :rudy:

*man stop being a bytch hit this*

*i do what i wanna do. You're irritating me now.*
643695_1297917995355_full.jpg

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Social networks are the :devil:

I saw something earlier today pertaining a specific individual that had me highly upset up until about an hour ago.

I wanted to tell my mother or vent to my fiance, but I knew the source of my feelings stemmed from self. My conscience gave me a good ol verbal ass kicking and now I'm back to normal :D

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
here's a an interesting question, imo, for those interested in this sort of thing...

where is your consciousness? is it in your brain? in your heart? soul? could it be outside of you?

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah:

There's times when I want to do certain things but then my conscious comes into play. Sometimes I feel like that stops me from living life at the maximum potential. Anyone else have conscious issues?

You must have went against your conscious when you made this dumb ass thread.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's a an interesting question, imo, for those interested in this sort of thing...

where is your consciousness? is it in your brain? in your heart? soul? could it be outside of you?

For me I think its in my heart because when I have doubt I get tense and my heart speeds up. weird

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
breh your moral struggles involve how to resist peer pressure about smoking weed? sh1t I thought we were going to hear tales of extracting homeless people's pandling money to give them heroin, cheating with people's wives, wire fraud, grand theft auto, lying to a jury, etc

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

You are your consciousness.

It's the purest aspect of your being that hasn't been domesticated by society.