Is having a conscience a good or bad thing?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
have you seen the movie, "believers"?

no i havent

how do you get to the spirit world?

its moreso getting the spirit world to come to you. There are people who practice astral projection but im not there yet

doesn't sound weird at all. thanks for the responses, btw...

are there ever diabolical spirits that try to trick you, say for example; it tries to act like it's the spirit of your grandmother?

No I have not thankfully. I do alot of cleansing and protection work. I have some candles going as we speak.

do you have control in the spirit world?

What do you mean? Like control over the spirits no.

how do you know that the physical world you think you experience, is not another world ontop of another world that you don't know of as yet?

anything is possible i suppose. im still learning.

if that is true, how much control do you have in this physcial world?

in my practice we believe everything is made of energy. that is what we manipulate but we dont get guranteed results because we are still mortals. Ive had spells that completley flopped and had some success.

Daps
Fukk my conscience... it caught me a case when I was younger.

So my girlfriend comes and picks me up from College for the weekend. We are in the car arguing about something and we get pulled over. I realize I don't have my sealtbelt on which sucks cause I already had 2 warrants. So I remembered college roommates information so I figured I would give his information so I wouldn't go to jail and would just give him the money for the seatbelt ticket. So I give the officer the info and he takes and its all good. My GF starts arguing with the COP about something else and he wants to search the car. My Conscience starts kicking in and was worried about him finding my School ID, Drivers license,and info with my real information and feelign a lil bad about doing my frined wrong so I tell the officier the truth. Basically instead of getting a seltbelt ticket I ended gettign charged with Failure to ID fugitive and get a year deferred adjudication just because of my dumb ass conscience. I ain't listened to my conscience since :mjpls:

that wasnt your conscience thats common sense since you were about to get caught :beli:

you didnt feel any guilt until you realized you might have been caught in the act your "conscience" would have had you telling the truth from jump

Daps
:noah:

There's times when I want to do certain things but then my conscious comes into play. Sometimes I feel like that stops me from living life at the maximum potential. Anyone else have conscious issues?

:snoop: i see why everybody got confused :wow: theres a big difference between conscious and conscience my nikka

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
No I have not thankfully. I do alot of cleansing and protection work. I have some candles going as we speak.

have you heard of the 'akashic records'?

why are you trying to astral project? i did attempt to do this and for me what i noticed happening (through physical sensations) was almost immediate. i cut it short and didn't allow it to go all the way.

if you do a lot of cleansing and protection work, then of course you realize that there are spiritual tricksters that try to manipulate you, while you're trying to manipulate the world around you.

what do you use? magic? rituals? spells,etc.?

there is an old ancient legend and belief (i doubt you'll find it on the web), that there is a way to have these entities from the ethereal world bow down to anything one desires - i personally don't know if it's true or not, but that's something that i doubt i'd ever want to fukk with.

do you think there are negative consequences for trying to manipulate through your various practices, the world around you?

which of your spells completely flopped and with which did you have success?