Is having a conscience a good or bad thing?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
I don't have any special feelings about where my thoughts are coming from that are separate from where I think thoughts generally come from :yeshrug: it's just little messages passing between cells in my brain as far as I'm concerned

that doesn't make it any less 'meaningful' to me, like I don't need it to be mystical in terms of its physical manifestation to be amazing in terms of its conceptual results

where do thoughts come from (don't laugh at that question)?

no of course it's not "less meaningful", i understand. :cheers:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
no idea breh.. this is why I have 500 posts on the coli instead of journal articles in Nature

I think scientists barely understand anything about how the brain works though.. it's going to take a lot of work still

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
I view it as milestones.

Life is an ongoing process until your demise. Specific points offer clarity but the journey is never ending.

so you're talking about different levels of consciousness, right? correct me if i got that wrong...

the journey of personal consciousness actualized through the process of life?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
can you explain this further (if you have the time)?

Everyone has spirit guides that talk to them. Some people call them hunches, gut feelings, etc but in my practice we call them spirit guides. They are the middle ground between us and the spirit world where all the other unseen entities roam.You choose them in the spirit world before you are born. You can call on them anytime if youre confused or need direction. Sometimes they make themselves seen though in the differnt forms like I said intuition, imaginary friends, dreams, etc.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Everyone has spirit guides that talk to them. Some people call them hunches, gut feelings, etc but in my practice we call them spirit guides. They are the middle ground between us and the spirit world where all the other unseen entities roam.You choose them in the spirit world before you are born. You can call on them anytime if youre confused or need direction. Sometimes they make themselves seen though in the differnt forms like I said intuition, imaginary friends, dreams, etc.

I bet the spirit world told you to shake that ass too :childplease:

*calls thoushallhustles spirit guide to send some nudes :shaq:*

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
so you're talking about different levels of consciousness, right? correct me if i got that wrong...

the journey of personal consciousness actualized through the process of life?

Exactly! IMO there are different levels (others may disagree).

They only way to fully understand consciousness is by living your life. Asking other's may be of some help/assistance but it pales in comparison to actual experience(s).

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Good, it will benefit you more in the long run.

Not having a conscience can provide some short term benefits though for sure

i think you have a conscience whether you realize it or not, imo. the confusion or loss of resolution in the image (what you imagine in an idea) may make it seem like the detail (an amount of understanding, perhaps realization) is not there.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Exactly! IMO there are different levels (others may disagree).

They only way to fully understand consciousness is by living your life. Asking other's may be of some help/assistance but it pales in comparison to actual experience(s).

how much control do you have over the certain part of the compartmentalization of the non-physical you?

concise

Veteran
Daps

:leostare:
Where are you from?