Is Ghanaian food the best food in Africa?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Of course you would say that, you desire to be Nigerian so hard from your past threads thanks to your ex fiance :russ:

Only their Suya meat is nice. But the rest of their cuisine is :trash:

Nah actually went to Nigeria two months ago and all I ate was Naija food it's the best African food out there hands down

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Nah actually went to Nigeria two months ago and all I ate was Naija food it's the best African food out there hands down

I guess I can't convince you. I'm guessing they're only africans your really exposed to back in Canada, can't blame ya.

And I saw that thread of yours. It's nice you got to experience Africa for the first time. I respect that you've taken the initiative most fake hoteps on here never do:salute:

But try to also visit other African countries.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because food is a fusion does not mean it’s better. I have had Persian and Arabic food. And sorry sir, the stuff don’t impress me. First pure Arabic and Persian food is bland as hell. Y’all forget that there are African pepoles influence in these regions.

I like West African food becaus it is one of the most least influence by outside than any other cuisine. When people compliment East African cuisine (ie/ Tanzania/Kenya/etc...) they are really complimenting middle eastern/Indian food/influences.

I like fusion cuisine in small doses but not everything has to be fusion. It’s more interesting when we look at how different African ethnic cuisine blended.
Yep. I noticed that too. :mjpls:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
West Africans (specifically Anglophone West African) have stronger soft power than probably any sub-Saharan Africans on the continent or are probably the most represented group of Africans as a whole in the US. With that said, HELL NO Ghanaian is not the best food. Tanzanian Food practically surpasses any African cuisine out there because of the historical fusion of things in that part of the world of cultures.
I can categorically say that Tanzanian food is absolute trash.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
West Africans (specifically Anglophone West African) have stronger soft power than probably any sub-Saharan Africans on the continent or are probably the most represented group of Africans as a whole in the US. With that said, HELL NO Ghanaian is not the best food. Tanzanian Food practically surpasses any African cuisine out there because of the historical fusion of things in that part of the world of cultures.

And what influence is this. Many African countries have been influenced by outside cultures to some extent. Especially francophone nations.

What makes Tanzania so special?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I can't convince you. I'm guessing they're only africans your really exposed to back in Canada, can't blame ya.

And I saw that thread of yours. It's nice you got to experience Africa for the first time. I respect that you've taken the initiative most fake hoteps on here never do:salute:

But try to also visit other African countries.
Ghanaians are deep in Toronto

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

nah... the swahili staples like biriyani, ugali, mandazi, chapati, etc. don't hold a candle to the west african counterparts (jollof, fufu, sweet plantain).

west african cuisine is next level with the flavor game

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

They've probably tried jollof rice, fried rice and one or two soups and now think that they know all there is to know about Nigerian cuisine. There's too much variation to not like Nigerian food.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol ima be bias for nigerians but shyt good food is good food imo