Is Gamepass hurting multiplatform game sales? *RE8 bombs on Xbox*

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You just ran in to say some stan shyt without even understanding what the fukk you were jumping in the middle of.

Insult your own intelligence for stan shyt brehs :mjlol:
Nah. I just pointed out that ur response to his question didn’t answer his question. U see how @Ineedmoney504 responded listing games and actually answering the question posed. Yea u didn’t do that. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Say all types of lying ass stan shyt brehs:mjlol:

Past year of games you have gotten with PS Plus (25 dollars a year, not 10-15 a monf)

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  2. DiRT Rally 2.0
  3. Cities: Skylines
  4. Farming Simulator 19
  5. Call of Duty: WWII
  6. Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)
  7. NBA 2K20
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
  9. Erica
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
  11. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  12. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  13. Street Fighter V
  14. Need for Speed: Payback
  15. Vampyr
  16. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  17. Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition
  18. Bugsnax
  19. Worms Rumble
  20. Just Cause 4
  21. Rocket Arena
  22. Maneater
  23. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  24. GreedFall
  25. Control: Ultimate Edition
  26. Concrete Genie
  27. Destruction AllStars
  28. Maquette
  29. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  30. Remnant: From the Ashes
  31. Farpoint
  32. Oddworld: Soulstorm
  33. Days Gone
  34. Zombie Army 4: Dead War
  • And if you have ps5 you get:
  1. Batman: Arkham Knight
  2. Battlefield 1
  3. Bloodborne
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombie's Chronicles Edition
  5. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  6. Days Gone (*)
  7. Detroit: Become Human
  8. Fallout 4
  9. Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  10. God of War
  11. Infamous Second Son
  12. Monster Hunter World
  13. Mortal Kombat X
  14. Persona 5
  15. Ratchet and Clank
  16. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  17. The Last Guardian
  18. The Last of Us Remastered
  19. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (*)
  20. Until Dawn
  • Abzû
  • Ratchet and Clank with PS5 patch
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Rez Infinite
  • Subnautica
  • The Witness
  • Astro Bot Rescue Mission for PS VR
  • Moss
  • Thumper
  • Paper Beast
  • Horizon Zero Dawn complete

And like I said before, i don’t even be fien’n for this shyt, its just a bonus for me. :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This narrative that Xbox users are waiting til resident evil comes to game pass is funny as shyt. Maybe we can use logic on why it sold more on PlayStation. Maybe it’s cause the PlayStation base on ps4 Is way bigger. And the ps5 user base is a good bit bigger also.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This narrative that Xbox users are waiting til resident evil comes to game pass is funny as shyt. Maybe we can use logic on why it sold more on PlayStation. Maybe it’s cause the PlayStation base on ps4 Is way bigger. And the ps5 user base is a good bit bigger also.

But it sold the vast majority of its copies (literally half) on ps5, a console with only 8 million shipped:dwillhuh:

We’re all using logic here breh

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Past year of games you have gotten with PS Plus (25 dollars a year, not 10-15 a monf)

And like I said before, i don’t even be fien’n for this shyt, its just a bonus for me. :yeshrug:
That’s not better then game pass selection lol. Not evening adding in the ea access games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s not better then game pass selection lol. Not evening adding in the ea access games.

It’s also a fraction of the price and has 1st party games in it, which are automatically better than a vast majority of gamepass games

You’re paying 120 a year minimum. I just paid 100 dollars for 4 years of ps plus

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But it sold the vast majority of its copies (literally half) on ps5, a console with only 8 million shipped:dwillhuh:

We’re all using logic here breh
And the Xbox might have half of that many users on the Xbox series x. So why wouldn’t the sales be less? :hubie: Let’s not play dumb with numbers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And the Xbox might have half of that many users on the Xbox series x. So why wouldn’t the sales be less? :hubie: Let’s not play dumb with numbers

And what about xbox one?

It still went 80/20 between both consoles, you know how easy it is for Capcom to see that, and just figure it would be easy to take an exclusivity deal for that extra 20% microsoft is gonna give them....and then 2 years later take the gamepass bag on top of that?

Not to mention capcom is literally using Sonys in-house studios for production?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It’s also a fraction of the price and has 1st party games in it, which are automatically better than a vast majority of gamepass games
It’s not a fraction of the price you idiot? You dudes just love to play with numbers to mislead people. Dudes in here bragging about getting psn for 25 dollars like the same thing ain’t for Xbox live and Microsoft had the 1 value for game pass lol. So if you brought 3 years of Xbox live they matched game pass for them 3 years for only a dollar.

so for anyone has half a brain they brought Xbox when it’s on sale which is every month for like 20 something for a year. That’s 70 for 3 years, and game pass matched all 3 years for a dollar a month. So pretty much we got 3 years of game pass for like a 100 dollar. Not to mention around Christmas I bought years of game pass for like 20 dollars a piece.

so it’s not a fraction of the price, you actually come out cheaper on Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not a fraction of the price you idiot? You dudes just love to play with numbers to mislead people. Dudes in here bragging about getting psn for 25 dollars like the same thing ain’t for Xbox live and Microsoft had the 1 value for game pass lol. So if you brought 3 years of Xbox live they matched game pass for them 3 years for only a dollar.

so for anyone has half a brain they brought Xbox when it’s on sale which is every month for like 20 something for a year. That’s 70 for 3 years, and game pass matched all 3 years for a dollar a month. So pretty much we got 3 years of game pass for like a 100 dollar. Not to mention around Christmas I bought years of game pass for like 20 dollars a piece.

so it’s not a fraction of the price, you actually come out cheaper on Xbox

So gamepass not making money off subscriptions, huh?:patrice:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And what about xbox one?
It has like 42 mill total, compared to ps4 user based that I’m sure is over 100 mill. So let’s add the numbers

So the numbers add up perfectly. If the sales on Xbox was only 20%, cause the install base for the pass 2 gens are brought like half of the PlayStation brand. Nothing to do with waiting for it to drop on game pass. Not to mention I just don’t see much hype around it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And what about xbox one
You just said it didn’t sell on last gen.

And you are still pretending this doesn’t exist
However, it's not got close to the sales of previous Resident Evil games. Sales are down over 25% compared with the launch of Resident Evil 2: Remake (released in 2019) and almost 40% down compared with 2017's Resident Evil 7. It did sell better than last year's Resident Evil 3 Remake, with launch sales 76% higher.
Make it all make sense breh, and find a way to blame it on Gamepass:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They probably didn’t :lupe: Microsoft has a lot of money tho. :salute: So they bank rolled the loss to get people into the eco system.

I mean they playing heavy catchup and desperate times cause for desperate measures.

Corporations don’t close divisions that don’t make money, huh? :mjpls: