Is Gamepass hurting multiplatform game sales? *RE8 bombs on Xbox*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for long:sas2:

They gonna have to take that post timed exclusivity gamepass deal like they about to take for square enix games.

Yall can have it when we done with it.:umad:
Imagine bragging about having to play full price to play a game 1st:mjlol:

Dudes all about not buying games on launch and then turn around and laugh about getting it "free" and later on gamepass.

You can't make this up:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine bragging about having to play full price to play a game 1st:mjlol:

Dudes all about not buying games on launch and then turn around and laugh about getting it "free" and later on gamepass.

You can't make this up:mjlol:

Imagine bragging about paying 15 dollars a month to play games 3 years after they launch and pretending they’re free so you feel better about waiting mad long for it. By the time most games come to gamepass they greatest hits specials, probably been ran through on PS PLus etc.

Capcom about to be the new pass around:mjlit:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How would that be possible if it’s on game pass :ohhh: this might be the dumbest shyt I ever read.

“What game sold 3 million on a subscription service” :mjcry: our black need to take education more seriously
Dumb fakkit, I asked what game currently on Game Pass debuted at 3 million copies when it first released

Yes, our community needs to take education seriously

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How would that be possible if it’s on game pass :ohhh: this might be the dumbest shyt I ever read.

“What game sold 3 million on a subscription service” :mjcry: our black need to take education more seriously
One thing I’m not gonna sit here and let u do is try to insult my intelligence. Is RE8 on Gamepass? fukk is u talkin bout fam? I didn’t even pose the fukking question I was just pointing out that Meach’s response ain’t have shyt to do with the question asked.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Imagine bragging about paying 15 dollars a month to play games 3 years after they launch and pretending they’re free so you feel better about waiting mad long for it. By the time most games come to gamepass they greatest hits specials, probably been ran through on PS PLus etc.

Capcom about to be the new pass around:mjlit:
Not for nothing, but the passive library I've accrued on PS Plus beats the shyt out of Game Pass

All for the price of $25 a year

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One thing I’m not gonna sit here and let u do is try to insult my intelligence. Is RE8 on Gamepass? fukk is u talkin bout fam? I didn’t even pose the fukking question I was just pointing out that Meach’s response ain’t have shyt to do with the question asked.
You just ran in to say some stan shyt without even understanding what the fukk you were jumping in the middle of.

Insult your own intelligence for stan shyt brehs :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
RE8 is a hit

But in typical Sony stan fashion anything that's a hit they want to absorb into there brand.

Fact

RE8 will sell more on ps

Fact RE 8 is superior on Xbox

In typical fashion Sony stans jump around to what they want for a talking point.

Sales, profit, games, exclusives, better spec, or 1st part titles.

I've been meh on RE8 since before it released but I haven't bashed it once and apparently people are really enjoying it.

Thankfully capcom isn't dumb and usually make multiplat games as a 3rd party company to maximize gains and sales.

I think they see that's where the bread is at for there bigger titles.

Namcobandi as well
That’s not a fact. It runs a literally few fps more on Xbox in certain scenes. It loads much faster on PS5 and it takes advantage of the dual sense features with the adaptive triggers etc. Its a great experience on both the differential ain’t very large either way. No matter what u play it on ur gonna have a great experience.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
My fault bro. Boy a idiot for asking that question tho. Very easy to answer. shyt mlb the show which is a Sony exclusive Just released and it’s on game pass for no extra charge lol