Is Gamepass hurting multiplatform game sales? *RE8 bombs on Xbox*

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in here pretending that Resident Evil Village hasn't been HIGHLY anticipated ever since the Playstation event last year, just to justify why Game Pass subscribers are some entitled brokeboys. Yet stay all in the Arcadium, all in the threads dancing when it comes to Starfield and Avowed, two games we haven't seen shyt from but they're GOTY apparently :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas in here pretending that Resident Evil Village hasn't been HIGHLY anticipated ever since the Playstation event last year, just to justify why Game Pass subscribers are some entitled brokeboys. Yet stay all in the Arcadium, all in the threads dancing when it comes to Starfield and Avowed, two games we haven't seen shyt from but they're GOTY apparently :mjlol:
WOW! Now Resident Evil Village is mid? :laff:

I swear my reality is just not in line with The Coli. nikkas on here are fukking weird.
Did y’all miss the part where RE8 sold much less than any of its predecessors :usure:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m talking about the UK physical sales y’all quoting in this dumb ass thread. :usure:
However, it's not got close to the sales of previous Resident Evil games. Sales are down over 25% compared with the launch of Resident Evil 2: Remake (released in 2019) and almost 40% down compared with 2017's Resident Evil 7. It did sell better than last year's Resident Evil 3 Remake, with launch sales 76% higher.
:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Imagine being so incredibly wrong about something and then doubling down on it on some...

tenor.gif

Brotha, meach.....:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RE8 is a hit

But in typical Sony stan fashion anything that's a hit they want to absorb into there brand.

Fact

RE8 will sell more on ps

Fact RE 8 is superior on Xbox

In typical fashion Sony stans jump around to what they want for a talking point.

Sales, profit, games, exclusives, better spec, or 1st part titles.

I've been meh on RE8 since before it released but I haven't bashed it once and apparently people are really enjoying it.

Thankfully capcom isn't dumb and usually make multiplat games as a 3rd party company to maximize gains and sales.

I think they see that's where the bread is at for there bigger titles.

Namcobandi as well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
RE8 is a hit

Thankfully capcom isn't dumb and usually make multiplat games as a 3rd party company to maximize gains and sales.

I think they see that's where the bread is at for there bigger titles.

Namcobandi as well

Not for long:sas2:

They gonna have to take that post timed exclusivity gamepass deal like they about to take for square enix games.

Yall can have it when we done with it.:umad: