Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
3/8
3/5

No.

And the no 2 game is a gamepass game that's crossplay.

nikka it could be 20 downloads that seperate them, thats 100% confirms that the us and uk have similar purchasing habits.

And once again, this is with a DAY of downloads not an entire month like outriders

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How about you argue with facts and not conjecture.

Funny seeing the two biggest Stanley's haven't beaten the exclusives they hype up. :mjlol:

Only one I hype up and haven’t beaten is returnal. Is beating games a metric to how much you enjoy them or is it time spent with them?

Either way, I’m sure most of us have both of that over all your barely played gamepass games :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only one I hype up and haven’t beaten is returnal. Is beating games a metric to how much you enjoy them or is it time spent with them?
Based on your posting history, the only thing that matters is justifying your autism.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t argue with posters who pretend they’re above the console wars but knee deep in it. And also there’s nothing to argue. I’m right :mjgrin:
I dont make thread about console shyt. Don't talk shyt about other consoles.

I just point out how stupid y'all look pushing 40 doing this shyt. :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Based on your posting history, the only thing that matters is justifying your autism.

It’s clear xbox stans dont even care about games since the only thing they ever talk about is a game rental service which they don’t even complete games on.

“Yeah i love gamepass because i dont have to feel guilty about downloading a game and not playing it” literally ever gamepass bot

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s clear xbox stans dont even care about games since the only thing they ever talk about is a game rental service which they don’t even complete games on.

“Yeah i love gamepass because i dont have to feel guilty about downloading a game and not playing it” literally ever gamepass bot
When you play games you don't spend all of your time talking about what you're thinking about hopefully playing.

After your cyberpunk fiasco, I doubt you have much credibility left. Time to make a third account and try again. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When you play games you don't spend all of your time talking about what you're thinking about hopefully playing.

After your cyberpunk fiasco, I doubt you have much credibility left. Time to make a third account and try again. :wow:

If you wasnt a console warrior you wouldn’t be in here arguing console warrior shyt. You’d be playing games and not going back and forth with simple sam gizmo.

Plenty of people on here don’t participate in it but you and a handful of others are always in the mix for a reason. You’re not better than us. :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

alt-5a0b3491c75c8-4509-9df200500f7a3b1057466da579dbfe89@1x.jpg

:wow: