Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
The hell we did. Don't put this blasphemy on us.

not-today-satan-not-today-nope-jesusgotme-nottodaysatan-gothatwayb-14012033.png
This EJ cat makes Haitians look bad, breh. I put this cat on ignore a while ago cause I knew he only comes with fukkery.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I know shawty the breadwinner so you got no choice but to play by her rules

But instead of trying to “fade” nikkas on a forum maybe you should get your money up so you can be a real man of the household

qg7hull.png

Now what if I was a dirtbag and met up with shawty that Saturday? :jbhmm:

I didn't but I'm sure others have unknowingly :mjgrin::lolbron:#GMB

I got plenty of options, I don’t need OPP. Now kick rocks fukk nikka :camby:

This shyt is wild

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I know shawty the breadwinner so you got no choice but to play by her rules

But instead of trying to “fade” nikkas on a forum maybe you should get your money up so you can be a real man of the household

qg7hull.png

Now what if I was a dirtbag and met up with shawty that Saturday? :jbhmm:

I didn't but I'm sure others have unknowingly :mjgrin::lolbron:#GMB

I got plenty of options, I don’t need OPP. Now kick rocks fukk nikka :camby:
Jesus

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This thread was :wow:

#HaitianGang took an L today :mjcry:

Poitier is the MVP though. Everything was circumstantial evidence and Jamil didn't present anything that couldn't easily be explained away. People share a lot of personal info over the internet, so Jamil's post didn't prove anything and was caught lying about what he knew at the time. Poitier's the one that gave the 2 most damning posts.

Also, why do people put identifiable info out there? Like seriously, why?

IBeatPeoplesKids isn't dead, is she? :lupe:

The important lesson learned here: Do not wife or hang out with people that have mental issues. Nothing but fukkery follows. :hubie:

Meh. Didn’t know that broad was married, I didn’t read that shyt when she first sent it back then and I didn’t even read it now. Had one on the line and I knew it, auto pilot was on and I was just reeling it in at that point. mouth piece has a mind of its own when it gets going. We talking one bored slow night breh, probably had a few lures in the water. Don’t act like that’s something so uncommon. You can read between the lines anyway. You really think a married women saying shyt like “I’m totally excited” and “why hvnt you called yet” in reference to dudes that’s not her husband isn’t thirsty and isn’t out here getting smashed easily? The wolves can read a woman say that and smell the blood in the air.

Cmon dude

And Haitian gang didn’t take an L, this a complete one off of the most random order ever, not gon let y’all hold that one. I ageee tho, @Poitier blew the lid off, I saw the shyt in the thread, hit him on the back channel to confirm that was his wife. He confirms and says ol girl tried to get at him too just a few weeks ago. I was actually shocked breh, it legit took me a few hours to digest that shyt, even hit her up as well to confirm. Str8 up. It’s all there. And what started as me keeping it off front street turned into me airing the shyt out when they both came on here and tried to flex. I sat on that shyt for hours breh, didn’t want to say shyt, Potier can confirm that. We was both laughing at this nikka for hours behind the scenes on some he still running his mouth but if he only knew type shyt. They didn’t want to let that shyt go so I told the homie I would take that L and end the party.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Meh. Didn’t know that broad was married, I didn’t read that shyt when she first sent it back then and I didn’t even read it now. Had one on the line and I knew it, auto pilot was on and I was just reeling it in at that point. mouth piece has a mind of its own when it gets going. We talking one bored slow night breh, probably had a few lures in the water. Don’t act like that’s something so uncommon. You can read between the lines anyway. You really think a married women saying shyt like “I’m totally excited” and “why hvnt you called yet” in reference to dudes that’s not her husband isn’t thirsty and isn’t out here getting smashed easily? The wolves can read a woman say that and smell the blood in the air.

Cmon dude

And Haitian gang didn’t take an L, this a complete one off of the most random order ever, not gon let y’all hold that one. I ageee tho, @Poitier blew the lid off, I saw the shyt in the thread, hit him on the back channel to confirm that was his wife. He confirms and says ol girl tried to get at him too just a few weeks ago. I was actually shocked breh, it legit took me a few hours to digest that shyt, even hit her up as well to confirm. Str8 up. It’s all there. And what started as me keeping it off front street turned into me airing the shyt out when they both came on here and tried to flex. I sat on that shyt for hours breh, didn’t want to say shyt, Potier can confirm that. We was both laughing at this nikka for hours behind the scenes on some he still running his mouth but if he only knew type shyt. They didn’t want to let that shyt go so I told the homie I would take that L and end the party.

All facts.

He had a huge window of opportunity to dial it back and save himself.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang

Cmon dude

Dap+Rep
If you smashed her at your crib and she knows how to get there, I highly recommend staying strapped up. Abuser's are unpredictable.