Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes already chose to skip over the post

I answered it indirectly.

Two wrongs don't make a right :manny:

Just for the record, I don't think a married woman should even befriend a man. I'm not someone who believes married people should mix with the opposite. I take a more traditional viewpoint when it comes to things like that.

However, there's nothing stand up about breaking someone's trust like that even if you think they're grimey.

The best way to handle that situation like a man is to go back to the person directly!

You guys are constantly talking about h0es and b!tches but then turn around and gossip like b!tches :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Two wrongs don't make a right

You guys are constantly talking about h0es and b!tches but then turn around and gossip like b!tches :skip:

Oh, the Coded Misandry tactics?
Code Lavender: The Charge of Invirility, where the subject's masculinity/sexual orientation are called into question.
:mjgrin::usure:
Shorty, what did I tell you about that playbook?
Do you have a hive mind?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nah. I could tell that he was saying what it took to get her comfortable, to fukk or whatever else he wanted. It could have been genuine at some point, but I got a feeling that he was saying what it took. So I'm just calling it like I see it. And he admitted that he knew what kind of guy he was in his own post, said that was the reason he chose not to get married or have kids. So he wasn't running from it and doesn't care.

I don't know what went on between those two, and I can't judge him or her either(since I don't know either of them), and say anything about their characters, I'm just saying that the poster who said that men will often say what it takes to fukk, was right.

OAN, I am worried that he might have beat on her after seeing more of these posts... Especially since neither of them came back.
Damn who is this mysterious level headed analytical coli female...:ohhh:

And she calls herself Barbie...i bet she drive a Beetle too. :wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Two wrongs don't make a right :manny:

Just for the record, I don't think a married woman should even befriend a man. I'm not someone who believes married people should mix with the opposite. I take a more traditional viewpoint when it comes to things like that.

However, there's nothing stand up about breaking someone's trust like that even if you think they're grimey.

Then best way to handle that situation like a man is to go back to the person directly!

You guys are constantly talking about h0es and b!tches but then turn around and gossip like a b!tch :skip:

I agree with what you said above, but your previous posts were so over-the-top they almost read like parody :mjlol:

You were talking about breh putting bullshyt into the universe, checking himself in the mirror, becoming an actual decent human being.
And then you went on to use this incident to lament the moral state of "the times" and long for people holding steadfast to a moral code.

A moral code... like marital fidelity? :ohhh:
Or maybe like not committing domestic violence? :ohhh:

In light of everything in this story your posts just seemed odd to me. This is probably why people thought you were projecting.

Glad you cleared it up tho :ehh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I agree with what you said above, but your previous posts were so over-the-top they almost read like parody :mjlol:

You were talking about breh putting bullshyt into the universe, checking himself in the mirror, becoming an actual decent human being.
And then you went on to use this incident to lament the moral state of "the times" and long for people holding steadfast to a moral code.

In light of everything in this story your posts just seemed odd to me. This is probably why people thought you were projecting.

She messy too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn, the thread got interesting as fukk since I left :ohhh:

Y’all passin this nikka girl around like a hot potatoe :mjlol:

Even if dude didn’t fukk you still hold the L breh for her even entertaining these nikkas :francis:

You sound like a broad, my ‘mommas a bytch’ :mjlol: what man talks like this? On my soul and any kids I ever have, all I ever heard was women say shyt like this. This nikka a tranny in training
Nah I sound like a nikka that know you a bytch and can treat you like so you fakkit ass nikka. You can try to twist shyt for these goofy nikkas on here but you know what time it is p*ssy. @staticshock i see you fat flabby bytch ass still sucking anybody dikk that got something to say to me p*ssy. I'm a tranny but you posting pics of yourself with mainly dudes??? Stop it fakkit

FSP

Banned
Daps
I ain't saying no names but if feelings are caught so be it:

In general, I don't respect no nikka that constantly needs another man to run interference like a bytch. Any man who can't handle his own beefs is a lame period point blank. And I'm not going back and forth with nobody about it-- that's just facts. And this is coming from somebody who really knows them type of nikkas that will have his back to fullest extent.

As far as the topic, I don't really care either way. Although I do agree with @JamilALAmin that it's a red flag for a bytch to be seeking validation from other men (especially to the point of throwing herself out there on the internet) when she has a man already. Don't matter if they fukked or not.

Like that one prostitute bytch that swears she's above everybody, yet the bytch actually shows up for internet meet ups. FOH.
You not disrespecting my queen @BlackPearl The Empress while I'm right here :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a new poster - more of an observer but whenever I do decide to post, it's because I really think people aren't seeing things from another perspective/angle.

So:

YES cheating is immoral.

YES a man's wife shouldn't be on a forum conversing with other men and have pictures up.

YES YES to a lot of what's been said.

But let's see it from another angle too without choosing 1 particular side except siding with the truth.

I just wanted to point out that what homeboy was doing was wrong as well EVEN though a lot of brothers were cheering him on. Some of you are saying it's the wrong thread to bring morals into the picture. But why? Don't you see that the reason why the nuclear family is being destroyed is that people want to abandon morals. The number one thing that makes us different from animals is possessing morals and the ability to think about thinking. We can reflect and change.

On that note... I have nothing else to add to this thread.

I'm out.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
1.gif