Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a new poster - more of an observer but whenever I do decide to post, it's because I really think people aren't seeing things from another perspective/angle.

So:

YES cheating is immoral.

YES a man's wife shouldn't be on a forum conversing with other men and have pictures up.

YES YES to a lot of what's been said.

But let's see it from another angle too without choosing 1 particular side except siding with the truth.

I just wanted to point out that what homeboy was doing was wrong as well EVEN though a lot of brothers were cheering him on. Some of you are saying it's the wrong thread to bring morals into the picture. But why? Don't you see that the reason why the nuclear family is being destroyed is that people want to abandon morals. The number one thing that makes us different from animals is possessing morals and the ability to think about thinking. We can reflect and change.

On that note... I have nothing else to add to this thread.

I'm out.

I never said you shouldn't point out what you thought was wrong.
I was just saying the manner in which you went about it was so over-the-top that people thought you had to be projecting.

Regardless, doesn't matter:yeshrug:

Enjoy your Sunday

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I fukked your woman 2 years ago, didn't even know that was your wife until today.
NvsWTUZ.gif

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
This thread was :wow:

#HaitianGang took an L today :mjcry:

Poitier is the MVP though. Everything was circumstantial evidence and Jamil didn't present anything that couldn't easily be explained away. People share a lot of personal info over the internet, so Jamil's post didn't prove anything and was caught lying about what he knew at the time. Poitier's the one that gave the 2 most damning posts.

Also, why do people put identifiable info out there? Like seriously, why?

IBeatPeoplesKids isn't dead, is she? :lupe:

The important lesson learned here: Do not wife or hang out with people that have mental issues. Nothing but fukkery follows. :hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
She dead breh. I don’t even remember her name, you think I’m bout to spend time video chatting with her?:mjlol:

And you think I was the only nikka on here in that inbox?

You know I described y’all crib perfectly, now why else would be familiar with the inside of her house? :jbhmm:

Now go ask your wife why she letting random crazy ass nikkas slide into that p*ssy in less than 4 hours. Ain’t like she fukked a NBA nikka or a 6 cert Coli breh. She fukked a ain’t shyt ass nikka after a a few messages about being crazy and a slice of Felinis pizza.
My God :picard:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
But you're moving grimey out 'ere.

Where's the LOGIC in that?

Do you have to be grimey to show that others are grimey? :jbhmm:

Save it sis, I am who I am.

And despite what you may think I respect all women, just keep it 100 with me cuz I’m going to do the same. So when I tell you that I’m not that guy, go look for a brother who kept his nose clean and deserves a good woman, I’m doing you a favor. And you should treat it as such. Direct some of that anger to these folks out here who trying to pull the wool over your eyes.