Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

I'm actually not a scumbag, you was talking all that cash shyt in that other thread a few days ago, gave you tons of chances, even told your wife a few hours on the low to get you in line, she should have read between the lines and seen this coming. Yall not even on the same page. And this shyt is lame as fukk, I already know. But I'll hold that weight, I'm cool with it for this. You need to humble yourself and young brehs reading this should take a peek into how women move. They not all like this, plenty of stand up females. But some are grimey as fukk, I fukked your woman 2 years ago, didn't even know that was your wife until today.

Get married brehs.....

EED3EVs.gif

Daps

I'm actually not a scumbag, you was talking all that cash shyt in that other thread a few days ago, gave you tons of chances, even told your wife a few hours on the low to get you in line, she should have read between the lines and seen this coming. Yall not even on the same page. And this shyt is lame as fukk, I already know. But I'll hold that weight, I'm cool with it for this. You need to humble yourself and young brehs reading this should take a peek into how women move. They not all like this, plenty of stand up females. But some are grimey as fukk, I fukked your woman 2 years ago, didn't even know that was your wife until today.

Get married brehs.....
:deadmanny: repped

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JamilALAmin seems like he's keeping it a buck. You can kinda smell or gauge a dude who's lying on his dikk to cause drama or for fame but his entire demeanor with this situation has felt pretty genuine. Ol' girl tried to use the "tell me something specific about my body like the tattoos on my navel" because that's how people move when they caught in an embarrassing lie, by trying to disprove or catch you in little falsity to create reasonable doubt, but he handled it just like a normal dude who runs through girls. He didn't really remember the details, she was just a smash and dash, and got outta there.

I tell dudes all the time that women just as grimy as men because humans are just grimy creatures. nikkas will call it feminism because I don't view broads no differently than dudes.

Sad story. You can feel the anger and realization set in on hubby's mind the more info about his place got revealed.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@JamilALAmin seems like he's keeping it a buck. You can kinda smell or gauge a dude who's lying on his dikk to cause drama or for fame but his entire demeanor with this situation has felt pretty genuine. Ol' girl tried to use the "tell me something specific about my body like the tattoos on my navel" because that's how people move when they caught in an embarrassing lie, by trying to disprove or catch you in little falsity to create reasonable doubt, but he handled it just like a normal dude who runs through girls. He didn't really remember the details, she was just a smash and dash, and got outta there.

I tell dudes all the time that women just as grimy as men because humans are just grimy creatures. nikkas will call it feminism because I don't view broads no differently than dudes.

Sad story. You can feel the anger and realization set in on hubby's mind the more info about his place got revealed.
He might be keeping it a buck but im still laughing at this nikka for having to do all that to get some p*ssy. He not the first though some of my boys do the same shyt and I clown them too. It don't matter cause they get the p*ssy but man I ain't selling bytches no dreams. Don't have to but hey folks gotta do what they gotta even tall handsome nikkas lol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Get married brehs.....

@ejthompson23 :laff:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He might be keeping it a buck but im still laughing at this nikka for having to do all that to get some p*ssy. He not the first though some of my boys do the same shyt and I clown them too. It don't matter cause they get the p*ssy but man I ain't selling bytches no dreams. Don't have to but hey folks gotta do what they gotta even tall handsome nikkas lol.
shut up

full