Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might be keeping it a buck but im still laughing at this nikka for having to do all that to get some p*ssy. He not the first though some of my boys do the same shyt and I clown them too. It don't matter cause they get the p*ssy but man I ain't selling bytches no dreams. Don't have to but hey folks gotta do what they gotta even tall handsome nikkas lol.

People lie everyday for dikk and p*ssy, Breh. It's what happens when women are taught to be ashamed about their sexuality so you see them justifying fukking the cute nikka who she been wanting to ride with a "Well, he asked me to come over and hang out at 1 am but I didn't think nothing was gonna happen! I even told him I'm not that kinda girl!" Bullshyt.

Dudes don't make it no better because these nikkas have a love/hate relationship with hoes because they hate them unless them hoes choose them but then they'll demean the women that have no problem being straightforward.

So nikkas and bytches lie to themselves about how they had some connection, they'll open about a couple of problems they had so they can fool themselves into thinking that Keisha wasn't just horny, and then shyt like this happens.

I always find it funny when cats will rush on here and say I'm a bytch, a fakkit, and all sorts of things because I call this kinda shyt out but these same nikkas would be :ohhh: if i pulled out my phone and showed them a roster of chicks that I've run through despite being just a normal, corny looking dude because I see past all the bullshyt and understand that women ain't really that different. Getting p*ssy handed to you barely even registers after the first 6 months of seeing past all this Bullshyt we force ourselves to go through, just to make it a reality.

Take them off a pedestal and understand that lots of them just want to fukk without feeling like enjoying sex is some sort of indictment against them as people or women.

And women need to stop playing these fukking games too. They ain't no better. They stay lying about this because they're so worried about how their perceived and their scared of the accountability that comes from saying "I don't know you but just looking st you makes my lussy throb" so they force/play nikkas into taking them on dates or faking like they wanna settle down with bum nikkas because they made her p*ssy throb and don't wanna admit to the world that she just wanted some dikk.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
People lie everyday for dikk and p*ssy, Breh. It's what happens when women are taught to be ashamed about their sexuality so you see them justifying fukking the cute nikka who she been wanting to ride with a "Well, he asked me to come over and hang out at 1 am but I didn't think nothing was gonna happen! I even told him I'm not that kinda girl!" Bullshyt.

Dudes don't make it no better because these nikkas have a love/hate relationship with hoes because they hate them unless them hoes choose them but then they'll demean the women that have no problem being straightforward.

So nikkas and bytches lie to themselves about how they had some connection, they'll open about a couple of problems they had so they can fool themselves into thinking that Keisha wasn't just horny, and then shyt like this happens.

I always find it funny when cats will rush on here and say I'm a bytch, a fakkit, and all sorts of things because I call this kinda shyt out but these same nikkas would be :ohhh: if i pulled out my phone and showed them a roster of chicks that I've run through despite being just a normal, corny looking dude because I see past all the bullshyt and understand that women ain't really that different. Getting p*ssy handed to you barely even registers after the first 6 months of seeing past all this Bullshyt we force ourselves to go through, just to make it a reality.

Take them off a pedestal and understand that lots of them just want to fukk without feeling like enjoying sex is some sort of indictment against them as people or women.

And women need to stop playing these fukking games too. They ain't no better. They stay lying about this because they're so worried about how their perceived and their scared of the accountability that comes from saying "I don't know you but just looking st you makes my lussy throb" so they force/play nikkas into taking them on dates or faking like they wanna settle down with bum nikkas because they made her p*ssy throb and don't wanna admit to the world that she just wanted some dikk.
:ehh:

Pretty much.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Draje managed to juelz men into a villainous position using antiquated social perception about women.
nikka, no.
"Hoe is life" has been an acceptable mainstream mantra for about 10-20 years now, and "shaming" is a fist being shaken at harsh words uttered a generation before the oldest coli poster hit puberty.
Female sexuality is rewarded, encouraged, commoditized, repackaged, and sold back to them just like everything else in this society.
There is no secret shibboleth and black men don't have the cultural capital to stop collective "Ms. Big Spender" from preening, twerking, fukking, sucking, and shading to her heart's content. That shyt is on all 4 screens and nobody's saying no.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shut up

full
Make me fakkit

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I agree both sides lie but with dudes we definitely don't have to. Women technically don't have to but life says otherwise most times. That's a double standard that doesn't benefit them. I wish they could be more open but realistically most guys ain't going for that so I see why they lie. I don't see why guys lie cause we don't have those same stereotypes. It works though so I ain't mad just personally I'm not selling chicks dreams and feel others dont have to either.

Edit: You do cape a lot for chicks when it's not necessary imo so I see why cats call you cape and the like. Keeping it funky I've definitely said the same about you before

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
On some G shyt if somebody knows that girl number, make sure she's ok.
She should get away from lil dude before something horrible happens, fukk nikkas kill over perceived hurt.
:francis:

With all due respect, why are yaw pretending yaw care in the first place? Yaw planted the seed to begin with. If homie smacking her around because of a seed yaw planted you shouldn't of planted the seed if you gone go the fake pity route.

And I ain't the toughest nikka in the world but I'll be got damned. So glad this never happened to me. I'd be on the path to life in prison by now if I were ol' boy.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
With all due respect, why are yaw pretending yaw care in the first place? Yaw planted the seed to begin with. If homie smacking her around because of a seed yaw planted you shouldn't of planted the seed if you gone go the fake pity route.

And I ain't the toughest nikka in the world but I'll be got damned. So glad this never happened to me. I'd be on the path to life in prison by now if I were ol' boy.
Yeah? Word?
:ohhh:
Bet.

Anyway, I hope that nikka didn't beat on her again because some nikkas snap and end up killing the broad, and/or you don't need to be beating on women out here. You sound like you want to tag in and help him beat her, breh.
"On a path to life in prison..."
Oh? You'd body your chick?
:jbhmm::ufdup:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yeah? Word?
:ohhh:
Bet.

Anyway, I hope that nikka didn't beat on her again because some nikkas snap and end up killing the broad, and/or you don't need to be beating on women out here. You sound like you want to tag in and help him beat her, breh.
"On a path to life in prison..."
Oh? You'd body your chick?
:jbhmm::ufdup:

No, I'm saying hypothetically the nikka she fukked woulda already dealt with me by now. I didn't say anything about putting hands on that bytch. I don't condone harming chicks I just don't feel no type of way because women themselves encourage and reward abusers. Plus like I said yaw already planted the seed, so why feel sorry now?