Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you've got a point.

I just wanted to speak out anyway because no one else was.

Now you've got brehs attacking me for stating the obvious. Saying that I must be cheating or I'm this or that - just a bunch of ad hominems :pachaha:

All I'm saying is that when someone gives you their trust (and you can see that's what he was trying to obtain in his messages), you can resolve a situation or walk away from it while still holding your integrity by not breaking the trust you once gained :hubie:

Somehow saying that that is f***ked up :what: is me being all uppity and I must secretly be a cheater :beli:

Well... whatever.

I can't say I'm surprised. We're living in times where people get a greater satisfaction from virtual likes than holding steadfast to any moral code :skip:

When was this?
Please give an example because people have been cheating and boating about it before the internet.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
yikes

i believe @JamilALAmin, simply because the ability of many women to hold extremely steadfast to a lie when caught cheating is truly some shyt. like even in the midst of overwhelming evidence :wow:

with all this evidence, either she cheated or @JamilALAmin is OK destroying a marriage on a lie for internet daps and clout that will be forgotten in a couple days. occam's razor says the first makes the most sense :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was this?
Please give an example because people have been cheating and boating about it before the internet.

How old are you? Do you also think people used to sleep together before marriage? Do you think having a child outside of wedlock was seen as no big deal?

There's a difference between things happening (outliers/rebels will always exist) and what was considered the 'norm'?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
:stopitslime:
She got played on both ends.

She posted about the trauma she experienced growing up

Husband is a abuser and serial cheater (from her posts here don't know why y'all only call her the ho)

Random dude on the forum used her being vulnerable to swoop in and hit and split

Now she back with her abuser

The girl is broken and dudes are taking advantage of that

I calls it like I see it.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Lets see what the response is for this....:lolbron:....

1. You got a wifebeater
2. You got an adulterer
3. And you got a guy without kids/marriage who smashed.

You all the way on the tippytop of the moral high-horse with this post but you targeting the person who did the least immoral thing:patrice:
Shes already chose to skip over the post:skip:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you? Do you also think people used to sleep together before marriage? Do you think having a child outside of wedlock was seen as no big deal?

There's a difference between things happening (outliers/rebels will always exist) and what was considered the 'norm'?
What are you trying to get at?
Usually what people consider the norm when it comes to relationships is complete and utter bullshyt shaped by tv and fiction.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Shes already chose to skip over the post:skip:
:skip: and the ether @Indiglow Meta (R$G) posted too
1.gif
women

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You can't read into that. nikkas say anything when the possibility of fukking a bytch is on the table

Yup, they really do. I could tell from the messages that he was saying what it took to get her to feel comfortable with him. Dude knows what kind of guy he is too...

In any case, this thread is :picard:....

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yup, they really do. I could tell from the messages that he was saying what it took to get her to feel comfortable with him. Dude knows what kind of guy he is too...

In any case, this thread is :picard:....
Mention and shyt on the single guy and keep it pushing seems to be the angle for all the women posters:ohhh:

You hoes are morally bankrupt :mjlol:

FSP

Banned
Daps
The image is not cropped :rudy: YOU know better than that :gucci: And me and this girl have NEVER talked privately or personally.

We were talking some IT shyt, she brought up she was coming to the A, I thought that was rather strange to tell me so I questioned her further:usure:

vyg2IHy.png

E4Ze3E9.jpg

cGMqua4.png
This was almost slick. If her IQ had higher cunning level this would have been slick. How she slid in why she was coming to ATL afterwards for plausible deniability like the main reason for telling him in the first message wasn't to smash...i see you

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Mention and shyt on the single guy and keep it pushing seems to be the angle for all the women posters:ohhh:

You hoes are morally bankrupt :mjlol:

Nah. I could tell that he was saying what it took to get her comfortable, to fukk or whatever else he wanted. It could have been genuine at some point, but I got a feeling that he was saying what it took. So I'm just calling it like I see it. And he admitted that he knew what kind of guy he was in his own post, said that was the reason he chose not to get married or have kids. So he wasn't running from it and doesn't care.

I don't know what went on between those two, and I can't judge him or her either(since I don't know either of them), and say anything about their characters, I'm just saying that the poster who said that men will often say what it takes to fukk, was right.

OAN, I am worried that he might have beat on her after seeing more of these posts... Especially since neither of them came back.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Where are you from?